Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tropico 5 - Released

Villagkouras

Arcane
Has anybody played it in PS4? I wonder if it's possible with a controller, since it's in this month's free games.

Unwanted

GameGear

Unwanted
Has anybody played it in PS4? I wonder if it's possible with a controller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ifG91CdPQ

It's obviously possible because they ported it in the first place. The thing is, why should/would you?

Console RTSes/sims are just very repetitive to play, because what is normally an easy task feels like it takes an eternity to do on a controller.

You should only play these type of games on consoles as a mistake or a goof.

Gord

Arcane
So, with Steam sale going on - is it worth getting the complete Tropico 5 for ~10 bucks?
Got Tropico 3 ages ago and played it for some weeks. Was fun enough, but eventually I moved on.
Is Tropico 5 different/better enough to warant a buy?

Nirvash

Liturgist
Look at the controls, tropico 5 is build around the pad.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom