Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban TNP

Where are the TNPs of yesteryear?

• Right here

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kingcomrade

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

spacemoose

Erudite
stop the bullshit, start the truth. you couldn't afford my mom even after a lifetime of picking oranges in texas.

period.

Chefe

Erudite
I have that rusty spoon waiting for you when you're ready.

Chefe

Erudite
It was the spoon your uncle used to rape you with. I stole it from his safety-deposit box.

spacemoose

Erudite
I don't have an uncle. fess up now or I'll have you carted back to el salvador or whereverthefuck you're from

Chefe

Erudite
It's not good to repress memories, you know. You can deny the existance of your uncle all you want but that doesn't change the fact that he violated you with a rusty spoon until you bled more than Jews at a concentration camp.

When I became a Buddhist I tried to repress the memories of having sex with dozens of hot chicks and masturbating to countless amounts of hentai, but I couldn't because that's just who I am.

spacemoose

Erudite
masturbating to hentai and having sex with real women is mutually exclusive, as I'm sure you are aware of, in all your sad existance

you can be whoever you want in your imagination, it won't change you being a filthy beaner.

since you won't tell me who you stole the spoon from, I'm calling la migra on you. better get a head start, I hear they're more lenient in the beating if you're already on your way back over the border

Chefe

Erudite
You've always got to hide behind la migra. Face me like a real man, punk.

Masturbating to hentai and having sex isn't mutually exclusive. You just masturbate between sexual escapades while browsing the Codex.

You're agressive behavior is clearly the cause of being raped when you were younger.

spacemoose

Erudite
it would be somewhat difficult to face you like a man, since you're not a man per se.

and yes, masturbating to cartoons is an indicator of failure at life, implying that you've never been laid

my aggressive behavior is a sign of my manliness, ever more apparent in contrast with your effeminate faggotry

Chefe

Erudite
Spacemoose said:
it would be somewhat difficult to face you like a man, since you're not a man per se.

And that's wherein your problem lies. Your life has consisted of, to this point, a belief in manliness that has been bestowed upon you by your mother and grandmother. Constantly referring to you as "handsome" and "my strong man" has led you into a false sense of masculinity. Their constant cooing and cuddling, especially by your mother, and placement in a private school has not given you the chance to interact with real people, and by real people I mean people who have actually touched weights before and have seen a naked woman, in real life, if you can believe that.

Of course, there is the possiblity that your concept of "man" is completely skewed. Perhaps you were raised by two feminist lesbians (mother/grandmother incest is a possibility) who completely blurred the lines between "man" and "woman". They called you a "man" even though you spent your childhood playing with dolls and Easy Bake Oven.

and yes, masturbating to cartoons is an indicator of failure at life, implying that you've never been laid

On the contrary, it is a lack of punctuation, periods and capitalization that leads to an obvious indication of a person's, as you so intelligently put it, "failure at life." I'm surprised that growing up in your ass-raping, feminist, lesbian, girlish nancy boy environment you can even fathom the concept of "getting laid," much less know what the word "laid" means.

This backlash could also be a result of your sexual insecurity and inexperience. Going through your life as a closet gay man and never having a sexual relationship with anyone, male or female, can certainly be disturbing. I extend my deepest, most sincere apologies for the unfortunate situation you find yourself in.

my aggressive behavior is a sign of my manliness, ever more apparent in contrast with your effeminate faggotry

Again, aggressive behavior might be a sign of manliness, but in your case it's most likely the result of a mistaken definition of what being a man actually means. I suggest you read my previous thoughts on your dilemma and do some research of your own to find out the truth behind all this "man" talk.

Helton

Arcane
Spacemoose said:
it would be somewhat difficult to face you like a man...

This reminds me of the movie "Evolution" where the black star had to be probed in his ass for some reason which now escapes me. Mulder tells him he's "taking it like a man".

I never understood if it was meant as a turn-of-phrase; an innuendo if you will.

So that kind of screws with all related expressions. Can you not face him like a man because he is not a man, or because you are not a man.

:( :cry:

spacemoose

Erudite
On the contrary, it is a lack of punctuation, periods and capitalization that leads to an obvious indication of a person's, as you so intelligently put it, "failure at life."

you masturbate to cartoons you silly beaner. you would be shunned by society at large, nevermind women, if this ever got out.

talk to me of manliness will you? save your frantic grasping at imagined fairytales and feast your eyes on all that is me (and man):

Cassidy

Arcane
Taking it like a man

planeticketsgi4.gif

Cassidy

Arcane
In the middle of all this chaos, the original reason of this post was forgotten. So here is some stuff to bring back the discussion on the Final Solution to the TNP Question I recently uncovered:

I thought it was right to do ban him, but then I found the TRUTH, the TERRIBLE TRUTH! Them I question everybody here. Why? Why is there so much excessive worldwide media protectionism to Jews and to the Zionist Movement? What could be behind such thing? Why can we wave a Ottoman Empire's in public but not a Nazi Flag? There is a dark conspiracy operating under our sight which seeks to empower a handful of Illuminati Jews as the masters of World Finance.

Why are so many Banks owned by Jews?
Why are so many Supreme Court members Jews?

Why should we comply with the conspiracy of the Illuminati Zionists Anti-defamation League by keeping TNP banned?

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... _intro.htm

Rest in piece, TNP, no matter how wicked were your beliefs, your sacrifice and struggle against the conspiracy which used Hitler as a pawn for the Illuminati and Zionist Power Grab will not be forgotten. May Palestine be freed from the racist Zionism nobody cares about because a cabal of Illuminati Jews control the world finances and media to the point that if they built hidden concentration camps for Palestinians, nobody would notice. May your involuntary help against the conspiracy be not forgotten.
icon_salut.gif

I have nothing against the Jews that aren't involved in such cabal, and of course, not only Jews belong to it, there is something wicked going behind the scenes... very wicked... something that could even KILL YOUR PARENTS

Nicolai

DUMBFUCK
Nope, sorry. The background story is here, though:

It's from an old issue of Time or somesuch

Nutcracker

Scholar
"Le Codex, c'est moi."

"I am the Codex."

- Vault Dweller XIV, 21st October 2007

:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom