Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Umbragen

Novice
Pardon me if I just bought the game last Halloween, I'd say that makes the bugs relevant. As far as resurrecting an old thread, I just posted to the default VtM:B thread. But you can all feel free to go fuck yourselves.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Umbragen said:
Pardon me if I just bought the game last Halloween...

This one will get interesting.

I'd say that makes the bugs relevant

Man, I just got windows XP, vanilla. IT FUCKING SUCKS WHAT THE FUCK IS MICROSOFT THINKING!! THIS POS SHOULD BE PURGED FROM EXISTENCE AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Goat Pervertor

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
Good evening.;)

So i decided to play some Bloodlines. And so far its really really cool, i made it to downtown. But i fucked something up in Santa Monica.

SPOILERS SPOUILERS SPOILERS

When i had to decide whether to save Therese or Janete. I gave the gun to the wrong girl! To Therese! Shit!! How i didntt realize who i was talking to afterwords i dont know. Its embarassing... I must have pressed the wrong button. It happens all the time because im playing this in total dark and Troika didnt implement a fucking pointer so...Fuck!

Now its not a problem to reload and replay an hour but here is the thing... After that i was chased by two hunter guys for violations and one of them accidentaly killed his colleague who dropped THE DRAGON BREATH SHOTGUN. This thing is insane... It saved my life in the werehouse level. When i was runing from the bomb and a bunch of dudes were blocking the exit. So i pulled out THE DRAGON... POWWWW blasting everybody and jumping out of the building in the last second... FUCKING BADASSS

No way im gonna trade this baby for Jannete. But i feel kinda bad... Its just not what my character would choose. Am i missing on a lot without Jannete? I hope she isnt central to the plot? Because she is on the cover and on the loading screens... Always starring at me acusingly. Goddamnit:mad::mad::mad:

Matalarata

Arcane
Patron
:hmmm:

16753.jpg

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
Good evening.;)

So i decided to play some Bloodlines. And so far its really really cool, i made it to downtown. But i fucked something up in Santa Monica.

When i had to decide whether to save Therese or Janete. I gave the gun to the wrong girl! To Therese! Shit!! How i didntt realize who i was talking to afterwords i dont know. Its embarassing... I must have pressed the wrong button. It happens all the time because im playing this in total dark and Troika didnt implement a fucking pointer so...Fuck!

Now its not a problem to reload and replay an hour but here is the thing... After that i was chased by two hunter guys for violations and one of them accidentaly killed his colleague who dropped THE DRAGON BREATH SHOTGUN. This thing is insane... It saved my life in the werehouse level. When i was runing from the bomb and a bunch of dudes were blocking the exit. So i pulled out THE DRAGON... POWWWW blasting everybody and jumping out of the building in the last second... FUCKING BADASSS

No way im gonna trade this baby for Jannete. But i feel kinda bad... Its just not what my character would choose. Am i missing on a lot without Jannete? I hope she isnt central to the plot? Because she is on the cover and on the loading screens... Always starring at me acusingly. Goddamnit:mad::mad::mad:

Guns before hoes, bro. Get your priorities straight, goddammit!

FuelBlooded

Scholar
Good evening.;)

no
she doesnt even participate in 1 quest later.

Goat Pervertor

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
Well im playing as a nosferatu with the slut history so my mental skills cant go over 4... So i guess its kinda in character haha:D

But i got over her anyway because i just took out Brother Kanker. Herre is my recipe. 7 dragon shells, 20-30 regular shotgun shells, 3 Colt clips and thats it! Run around for 5 minutes and you have yourself one fried Kankder hehe... It was awesome. The dragon took like 4/5 of his health. If i had 2 more shells that would be the whole deal... Literaly the LAST bullet from the Colt killed him. Just as he jumped at me i shot the last one and he dissolves into million sparks. Hastalavista baby... I didint know that Bloodlines can be so VAN DAMME
Hard-Target-Van-Explode.gif
YEAHHHHH

As soon as iget some money im gonna stockpile a shitload of dragon shells and im pretty much Terminator for the rest of the game. Im gonna sell the regular shotgun as its fucking useless but ill keep the Colt just in case (and as a reminder). Then ill put all my points in social skills like finance and shit haha. Its like i found a million dollars on the street...

bloodlover

Arcane
First time playing AND with a Nosferatu at the same time? I envy you so much now.

Goat Pervertor

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
Yeah its a GREAT game. I just need to save more often. And not to piss people off... The bail bonds guy for example wont give me any quests now because i called him a fat pig. Damn... Also Jack and Rodrigez both wont talk to me. I hope that doesnt mean im stuck with prince LaGroin... But it was funny when i fucked up the ship quest and he started yelling at me WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABUT NO KILLING DO YOU COMPREHEND THE CONSEQENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS HMMMM?!?! Jesus Christ! I forgot my lockpic okay... He reminds me of my mother a bit..:lol:

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik
Just you wait when you'd be yelled at for mass slaughter and GETTING CAUGHT ON CAMERAS.

Goat Pervertor

Prospernaut
Possibly Retarded
That sounds fun but i think there will be no more mass slaughters for me because Fat Larry got killed...:(

I did his garage quest. And when i went to meet him hes not there... Just a big bloodstain on the wall. Now at one point i got holed up behind his van betwen some thugs and the police and he probalby caught a bullet. I ddidnt see it but hes definately killable that i know...

Where the hell im gonna find dragon shells for my Janette now(thats how i call my shotgun) Does anyone else sell them? There is one other guy but he is waiting for me to get 'enlightened' what a hell that means. Damn now im looking into all those dots in scholarship and investigate... Shit!

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Tremere and Gangrel are the only 2 classes I still have not played through yet. I want to do Gangrel next, just because you can finally have one conversation with Beckett if you are one. And Beckett is such a BRO.

dryan

Arcane
Tremere and Gangrel are the only 2 classes I still have not played through yet. I want to do Gangrel next, just because you can finally have one conversation with Beckett if you are one. And Beckett is such a BRO.

Tremere has pretty nice perks too:

Live in the chantry + convo with Strauss

Emily

Arcane
"Well im playing as a nosferatu with the slut history"
that actually sounds disturbing a lot, thinking about it

bloodlover

Arcane
Fuck, now I wanna' play a Toreador gunslinger. Also, according to Wiki: most of them were musicians, artists and poets in their mortal lives.

Perfect for roleplaying as well. :smug:

Though I know that those stealth missions will piss me off again.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom