Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vault Dweller: Age of Decadence needs to sell 45,000 copies to be successful

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Speaking of release, is it still scheduled for tomorrow on Steam and the day after that for GOG?

likaq

Arcane
Do we know exact time of release? Like 8 pm gmt +1 / 8 am pst or something like that?

Weasel
Can't believe the day is finally here. VE day, JFK's demise, Armstrong's words for the ages... events which define an era. One day we'll ask one another: "where were you when AoD was released?"

likaq

Arcane
Fucking Steam doesn't have AoD in upcoming releases??

My message for Gaben:

dMDdQOI.gif

mindx2

Codex Roaming East Coast Reporter
Patron
Codex 2012 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire RPG Wokedex Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Vault Dweller What's the company name that I ordered this all those years ago? My memory isn't as good as it was when I first paid for this and now I have to dig through years of emails to find how to redeem my copy! :negative:

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
BMT Micro. PM me your email or name and I'll send you another email with updated link and a steam key.

hivemind

Time to rewrite my temporary steam review into something proper I guess.

Good luck with release sales!

Lucky

Arcane
Sent... also, it will be on GOG correct?

It's out on GOG now. There's also a pretty frontpage add that clashes horribly with the Telltale Minecraft one coming after it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kryminator

Augur
Finally, the thursday has come. I just bought the shit on GOG. I didn't realize it is so cheap (thought the price will be 30 euros and with 10% discount it is only 18 - like for free). Unfortunately, I am currently at work but can't wait to start playing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom