Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Warframe

eklektyk

Erudite
soon >tm< i will have to visit salt mines and hunt for betah relics since i still need few parts that are harder to get than lith eastride [ its time to get that valkyr finally]

Endemic

Arcane
I didn't bother going to 2000 points, but got the Wraith BP, research and prebuilt version with the help of some clanmates.

Sykar

Arcane
I feel like playing a bit again on my Nova Prime which is my favorite frame. Any tips for someone who has not played in several months? Any major changes?

Last edited:

eklektyk

Erudite
last big change was starmap revamp and that was awhile ago ... since i stopped some time before that and returned after i cant figure out what tiles im missing in few cases [ but overall i had unlocked all nice places except kuva fortress so no big deal ]
still grinding for that valkyr part and hope to get tigris and/or galatine bp

bought continuity from baro and whole armor set just for gigles - slowly grindan forward :)

eklektyk

Erudite
yes coz goin for endgame with gas melee is fun ...sure presing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee leads to finger hurt and is more depresing than blowing shit up with nades

i will miss tonkor RIP fun

Endemic

Arcane
Actually it does have some improvements, even if you can no longer spam nades indiscriminately.

Tonkor

• The Tonkor's rocket jumping mechanic has long been obsolete since the introduction of bullet jumping, so the Tonkor now deals self-damage like all other launchers.
  • The Tonkor Grenade trajectory line now appears on holding the fire button (Default Left Mouse), and grenade fires on release.
  • The grenade needs to travel 6m before arming itself, it will bounce off yourself, other players and AI before then.
  • The Maximum lifespan of grenade has dropped from 5 to 3 seconds - grenades are quicker to explode
  • Grenades bounce lower and explode sooner, making them more likely to explode where they are shot.
  • The Critical Chance has been reduced to 25%.
  • The Accuracy of the Tonkor has been increased.

Bliblablubb

Arcane
Tell me aboot it. I did 1 hour of Lua Def for relics and must have heard at least 7 different sorry attempts of Darude's Sandstorm. Until I switched music off. :argh:
The new intended endgame might be musicframe, but nobody will hear those creations after all. :hahano:

Seems to be a pretty powerful frame tho with those 5+ buffs it gives to everyone standing in the disco zone.

i opened 15 caches and found no octavia part yet. i definitely prefer hard missions with 100% reward than this unfruitful grinding.

Gerrard

Arcane
ebcNqQi.jpg

E8hGTQE.jpg
It was on first try.
:troll:
I also got Vengeful Revenant from the quest Sentients.

Now I just need to grind derelict survival. :negative:

Endemic

Arcane
I heard the drop rates for Octavia were bugged, not sure if it's been fixed yet.

today i did the music puzzle and i swear people were screwing it on purpose. a 5 note simon can't take 14 attempts.

eklektyk

Erudite
did 2 lua exterm and got first chasis and then systems - looks like drop rate is reasonable for those at least
optics will be fun i guess :)

eklektyk

Erudite
i meant it in dry most sarcastic way posible :P i did few of those and its boring snoozfest and then rape train arrives with ancients tentacles on board and OH GODZITZHEAVAN

nah, it's not very difficult if you bring a dragon nikana/prime and an ember, you can control pretty everything for at least 30 minutes blindfolded.
the problem is having to wait 20 minutes only to gather crumbs and crap.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom