Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Tito Anic

Arcane
Shitposter
We need "Useful Idiot" button...

c068027acb6c51224259b776d20df9ae.jpg

tin-foil-viking-hat-man.jpg

GandGolf

Augur
You need to drag and drop the ring on your avatar while in developer mode (Shift+F2 in Firefox).
thering.png

Tried that in Firefox, but the ring does not drag. In Opera 12 I am able to drag the ring, But dropping it on my avatar does nothing. is author mode the same as developer mode in Opera 12?

Goral

Arcane
Patron
The Real Fanboy
Tried that in Firefox, but the ring does not drag. In Opera 12 I am able to drag the ring, But dropping it on my avatar does nothing. is author mode the same as developer mode in Opera 12?
Sorry, I was joking, thought it would be obvious. The only way for you to get these buttons is by asking DarkUnderlord but he seems to be unwilling to do it now. But if you ask me buttons are overrated anyway.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Sorry, I was joking, thought it would be obvious.
This is an absolute disgrace.

You don't reveal the secrets of the ring just like that. Scaling the Codex down to a noob's level, what were you thinking? You wouldn't want a quest compass in your RPG now would you?

:the pain and humiliation a deathclaw must endure:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I propose changing the "shit" button to "bullshit". That way it will have a specific meaning, rather than being an edgy version of "disagree".

Also, change "tool" back to "useful", or just remove it entirely since no one is ever using it.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
How come I don't have access to some of the other icons I see on the forum? I'm not talking about the Trump ones but the ones like "No" and "Nice".

Thanks for no answer you fucking assholes, fuck you to.
You had to fill a form for DU to get the buttons, but I understand he isn't taking requests anymore.
change back to the other nier portrait u were on before you mother fucker this oen is mine

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom