Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter We need more buttons

Akratus

Self-loathing fascist drunken misogynist asshole
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
DarkUnderlord give me the interesting, equip the ring, makes you think, dollar bill, up yours, cheers, meh, no, stop, tool, mlady, nuke it from orbit, slurp asshole, heresy, kitty and top hat bird buttons already you fag. I just donated 3 jewgold making the total 10. I'm a loyal codexer with a good reputation damnit, I deserve it! At the very least the heresy button, for being a 40kfag, the cheers button, for being an aspiring alcoholic and all the others because they'll be useful god damnit dag nabbit jew ass fucking niggerfaggot ass motherfucker

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
DarkUnderlord give me the interesting, equip the ring, makes you think, dollar bill, up yours, cheers, meh, no, stop, tool, mlady, nuke it from orbit, slurp asshole, heresy, kitty and top hat bird buttons already you fag. I just donated 3 jewgold making the total 10. I'm a loyal codexer with a good reputation damnit, I deserve it! At the very least the heresy button, for being a 40kfag, the cheers button, for being an aspiring alcoholic and all the others because they'll be useful god damnit dag nabbit jew ass fucking niggerfaggot ass motherfucker
I've given your post an interesting, but as I can only rate a post once - you'll have to wait for others to rate you with the other buttons.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
still waiting on
unbalanced2.gif
to balance out
rating_sawyer.gif

Snorkack

Arcane
Patron
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I really do like the new button parade. Especially buttons like 'shit', 'retarded' or 'cuck' are a wonderful, passive-agressive way to cause butthurt while requiring near-zero effort.
However, even the biggest shitposter occassionaly has his moment and is able to produce a half-decent contribution. Rating those with aforementioned buttons would be plain wrong. Still, shitposters need to be reminded of their shitposter being constantly.

So I'd like to have a button that communicates "While I don't necessarily disagree with this particular post, I think you're a giant dumbfuck in general".

Here, use this as the icon:
Fg9pnQM.jpg

It's not sized properly and I didn't bother to key out the background. So it's a perfect match for the board's new look.
Dear DarkUnderlord ,
I see you realized my idea from last year. So wouldn't it be natural that this button is at my disposal, too?
Thank you very much in advance!
Sincerely,
The Snorkack

Santander02

Arcane
Just realized the prestigious parrot is not available even after getting all the other buttons, must be a mod only thing like goldfists.

It is also out of alignment with the other buttons so w/e, suppose it's good thing not many people can use it and fuck up the parade box.

Last edited:

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member

It's always funny to find out what words Star Stable filters while others it lets through.

Now let's review what I asked you to do and see if you can follow instructions:

Post screenshots from Star Stable with you making the following pledge:

"I, Esh of rpgcodex, do hereby solemnly renounce my heathen anti-button ways.
6 months ago I made a mistake when I said no to the question that I should have said yes to.
In truth, I was afraid. Fearful of the full power of the button.
I didn't understand the consequences of my actions and I have paid the price.
For without buttons, how can one truly feel?
How can one express oneself?
How can one show one found a post funny, or friendly, or possibly racist.
As I boogie here today on this dance floor, I am afraid no more.
I renounce my anti-button ways and appeal to the Gods for their return.
All hail the buttons!
ALL hail the buttons!
ALL HAIL THE BUTTONS!"

The pledge must be made on the dance floor in the club at Fort Pinta with at least 5 other players present.

1. Post screenshots - ok we agreed to video so this is fine.

2. from Star Stable - yep, we're in the right game here.

3. with you making the following pledge:

• "\I, Esh of rpgcodex, do hereby solemnly renounce my heathen anti-button ways.
    6 months ago I made a mistake when I said no to the question that I should have said yes to.
    In truth, I was afraid. Fearful of the full power of the button.
    I didn't understand the consequences of my actions and I have paid the price.
    For without buttons, how can one truly feel?
    How can one express oneself?
    How can one show one found a post funny, or friendly, or possibly racist.
    As I boogie here today on this dance floor, I am afraid no more.
    I renounce my anti-button ways and appeal to the Gods for their return.
    All hail the buttons!
    ALL hail the buttons!
    ALL HAIL THE BUTTONS!"

Damn, we might be on to a winner.

4. The pledge must be made on the dance floor in the club at Fort Pinta - all good on that front.

5. with at least 5 other players present...

Oh, damn. I guess you miss out.

Merry Christmas!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
You fucking idiot, go to some other servers then, or tell them to MOVE to the dance floor; how socially inept must you be to both willfully misunderstand simple instructions and then pretend like these circumstances are beyond your control?

This ESh guy should be stripped of ALL buttons.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
the swedish servers are empty
:negative:
Is your country not enriched with refugees willing to embrace Swedish culture? Show them Star Stable young Padawan.

Your new task, as you have failed your previous one, is to enrich New Swedes and introduce Star Stable to them. If you can do this without being stabbed, or have a grenade thrown at you, I will grant you the buttons you seek.

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Naomi Zebrafish stands ready to ride her loving horse Moonghost across Jorvik to the distant Fort Pinta.

It looks like the game lets you switch servers on the Settings page. I currently reside on Chocolate Cupcake but can use my reality traversal powers to cross the very borders between dimensions! What server are you on, ESh?

Last edited:

Whiny-Butthurt-Liberal

I am Georgia Walruschaser, you can call upon my aids if you need more people on the dance floor.

DarkUnderlord

Staff Member
If ESh can gather enough Codexers (5) to all cite the pledge with him, I'll grant him the buttons he seeks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom