Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

World of Whorecraft: Battle for Asseroth

Angthoron

Arcane
inbe4 "link me your character profile" ensues.

Xenich

Cipher
It's quite obvious at this point that you've not really raided anything beyond LFR in WoW.

It would be quite obvious to anyone who read my posts. You know, the ones where I stated what I have raided and when I stopped? But hey... don't let literacy get in the way of being a fucking idiot!

Well I'm sorry I missed one bit of your rant from pages of crap written by someone with no experience yet spoken like knowledgeable authority on the state of raiding or the game overall.

Ok, so apparently you are too fucking lazy to be bothered with informing yourself on the argument of the person you are assessing and so make a completely fucking wrong accusation only to come back and claim you know my experience? Really? Seriously? Do you wake up in the morning and go "Hey, I think I will strive to be an ignorant fucking moron?" You have to be a WoW player as only a fucking ADD lazy inattentive tool would be so bold, so fucking arrogant to proclaim themselves superior while being completely ignorant on the argument of the person they claim to know. Seriously, how do you even draw in breath without extreme concentration?

abija

Prophet
Your only experience of the content you are talking about is that it "took less to kill" than content you have shoddy memories of. (nevermind it took 10-50x more tries, it's the time you spend organizing raids and waiting for random gating systems/bug fixes that matters.)

You also write pages of crap (like your idiotic statement that you can tell how well someone performs in raids just by watching him in small groups).

Wilian seems right on the money.

Xenich

Cipher
Your only experience of the content you are talking about is that it "took less to kill" than content you have shoddy memories of. (nevermind it took 10-50x more tries, it's the time you spend organizing raids and waiting for random gating systems/bug fixes that matters.)

You also write pages of crap (like your idiotic statement that you can tell how well someone performs in raids just by watching him in small groups).

Wilian seems right on the money.

You are just making excuses now. Typical kid who grew up playing WoW, whose only experience with gaming is the decline generation. You were probably still in diapers when EQ was in its prime and think skilled play is how fast you can spam keys for a quick DPS skill.

Typical child from the participation trophy generation.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Ok, so apparently you are too fucking lazy to be bothered with informing yourself on the argument of the person you are assessing and so make a completely fucking wrong accusation only to come back and claim you know my experience? Really? Seriously? Do you wake up in the morning and go "Hey, I think I will strive to be an ignorant fucking moron?" You have to be a WoW player as only a fucking ADD lazy inattentive tool would be so bold, so fucking arrogant to proclaim themselves superior while being completely ignorant on the argument of the person they claim to know. Seriously, how do you even draw in breath without extreme concentration?

I was informed of your argument, I simply missed the part where you admitted you have absolutely no experience at all. Kinda went amiss with the whole tirade of you somehow knowing all about the subject though regardless.

Xenich

Cipher

I was informed of your argument, I simply missed the part where you admitted you have absolutely no experience at all. Kinda went amiss with the whole tirade of you somehow knowing all about the subject though regardless.

Please tell me that you really aren't that fucking stupid?

You get caught making a stupid comment and you are so utterly stupid that you are going to try and attempt to somehow revise history in hopes that you can make people think "you knew all along"? Wow... Seriouly... I misjudged you.. you aren't simply a fucking moron, you are a prime candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Its ok, I will give you a moment to coordinate your concentration between reading and breathing. Take your time.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron

Please tell me that you really aren't that fucking stupid?

You get caught making a stupid comment and you are so utterly stupid that you are going to try and attempt to somehow revise history in hopes that you can make people think "you knew all along"? Wow... Seriouly... I misjudged you.. you aren't simply a fucking moron, you are a prime candidate for the Darwin Awards.

Its ok, I will give you a moment to coordinate your concentration between reading and breathing. Take your time.

At least I read and breath. You obviously miss on the breathing part the very least, the lack of oxygen intake for your brain would make a good excuse to your irrational rambling and assumption-based ranting.

Xenich

Cipher
At least I read and breath. You obviously miss on the breathing part the very least, the lack of oxygen intake for your brain would make a good excuse to your irrational rambling and assumption-based ranting.

Your lack of ability to come up with even passing rebuttal only proves that civilized society allows inferior genes to propagate and if it were not for the benevolence of such society, nature would have curbed your line a long time ago. I mean, your response is along lines of a mentally damaged moron stuttering a response because they lack even a simplistic ability to come up with a relevant response.

"You.. uh uh uh r uh uh st.. st.. st.... stoo.. oo... pid head!"

Please stop... no really.

Because I am a benevolent person, I will grant you a kind gift. Due to your obvious mental inabilities, I will no longer pay much attention to your responses past that of petting a child on the head, or that of tipping a hat and a nod to the mentally ill. People like you should not suffer such attack, you are only stupid and nobody as stupid as you should have to endure a constant reminder of such lacking.

So... in all future dealings with you, I will be more than polite and treat you with a simplistic courtesy befitting your intellectual station.

You are a good little kiddie, yes you are...
/squeezes your cheek
Look at you, you are good, yes you are..., now run along and play.
/pats you on the head

Xenich

Cipher
You sure can get yourself worked up quite well.

Worked up? Not at all little Willie (I think that will be my new nickname for you). A WoW discussion doesn't even rate on the meter. It is pointless discussion, a means to rant, throw out insults, etc... WoW is a retarded kiddie game, built off of the need to market to the masses of casuals. Those who argue diligently as if the game is an "extremely difficult and challenging" system are simply trying to convince themselves that their lives have more meaning than a pathetic video game that is designed for the lowest common denominator. No need to get upset, I don't hold it against you. Most of the time I am teasing you, but I do caution you to lighten up yourself, to not get so worked up over a game designed to attend to bottom of the barrel. /shrug

Angthoron

Arcane
Man, only a former WoW player can be so anal and arrogant about his former hobby, I don't think I've seen a single other MMO that's created such bitter passive-aggressive elitists.

...Okay, I lie. There's EVE. :smug:

Xenich

Cipher
Man, only a former WoW player can be so anal and arrogant about his former hobby, I don't think I've seen a single other MMO that's created such bitter passive-aggressive elitists.

You on a dating run? Seriously? What next, cosplay with Wilian? /shakes head

Sorry, I am being an ass...

Really though, the problem in this discussion evolves from the fan boys trying desperately to defend their game. Look back, I had some issues with the game, I didn't like many aspects of it, but... having that opinion wasn't good enough. You see, the fucktards here had to defend the honor of their stupid video game. Apparently, my personal disliking of various aspects of the game was a personal affront to them to which they had to defend. Like typical narcissists, they had to set me straight on the internet. I had to be corrected... the truth of how cool the game they adored needed to be made known.

That is the problem here. I could give a flying fuck about WoW to be honest, but I won't pass up the opportunity to antagonize a fan boy who lives and dies by their basement attachment to their favorite video game.

It doesn't matter though, brofists will be in abundance to all those who defend the honor of WoW as only those who truly care about WoW (or those trying it) will pay attention to this thread. So... naturally it is a losing battle unless you are praising this game. It is just like the Neverwinter thread. Filled with only fucktards who play the game.

Last edited:

Angthoron

Arcane

We cyber quite regularly. I dress up as a gnome and he pretends to be a blood elf.

Xenich

Cipher

We cyber quite regularly. I dress up as a gnome and he pretends to be a blood elf.
Well... as much as Wilian is brofisting, it seems you are right. Don't let me interrupt your fagotry. I will move off to another thread so you can have some privacy.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron

Well... as much as Wilian is brofisting, it seems you are right. Don't let me interrupt your fagotry. I will move off to another thread so you can have some privacy.

I have perfected the art of fisting.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
Aw fuck you guys! Now you chased off the Senile Grumpy Grandpa! Who's gonna tell me outrageous stories about his poopsocking EQ days now, eh? EH?

:rage:

Xenich

Cipher
Aw fuck you guys! Now you chased off the Senile Grumpy Grandpa! Who's gonna tell me outrageous stories about his poopsocking EQ days now, eh? EH?

:rage:

An age joke, how creative. Just keep in mind one thing. Everyone gets old, but you will always be fucking stupid.

Wilian

Arcane
Patron
An age joke, how creative. Just keep in mind one thing. Everyone gets old, but you will always be fucking stupid.

Your edge is so sharp you probably have cut yourself with it, most likely the reason you act so grumpy.

Iluvcheezcake

Prophet
45_Get_off_My_Lawn.png

TedNugent

Arcane
Just got ahead of the curve Highmaul last night.

:thumbsup:

Someone showed up on the public vent to serenade us with Ice T's Cop Killa during our kill attempt, and I credit this for the kill.
:kfc:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom