Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Where my Bubbles Gone?

CryptRat

Arcane
Developer
id97gx.png

That's an objective mess.
No.

Prime Junta

Also, I do not think people would laugh at a reviewer for making an attempt at content. Instead, the reviewer should worry about PoE/InXile derails, the review being leaked by discontents, and now apparently Infinitron.

If you're the worrying kind, writing for the Codex may not be the smartest life choice you can make. Whatever you write, somebody's going to tear you a new one, and odds for drama are ... pretty big.

There is something rewarding about it too though. Damned if I know what, but there is.

Weasel
Some sort of problem with the front page - still no Celerity Review?

No wonder there's still unrest in the realm. Need to stop polishing and get it out there.

Celerity

Takes 1337 hours to realise it's shit.
Village Idiot Possibly Retarded
Not true. I submitted a review, but of course Inshillitron only wants reviews sucking the devs off, and it was about Derpest Dungeon so obviously that didn't happen. Because apparently he's such a greedy jew he can't buy =< 20 dollar games himself. (...)!
Why not post your review here for example? Assuming DarkUnderlord didn't lie he will sticky it.

You're a year late. Lost in a format. I'm sure it's posted on whatever private board Inshillitron pursues xir agenda on though.

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
You'll understand why we didn't post it on the front page after you've read it!

Honestly, I was expecting him to post it himself at some point, otherwise I would have already done this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom