Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Who let the dogs out?

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I see we still have some customers taking advantage of this fine sale! D_X your doggies (6) have been shipped!

Be advised that the discount shop will close down at the end of the doggy month, for obvious reasons (I shall be moving into my doggy house).

D_X Doggy Receipt said:
09pSZFT.jpg
Have you discussed the colour of the house?! It is very important thing that should be cleared before there are some kind of misunderstanding involving guns.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat Why and when did you get dumbfucked?
I have no idea mate,must have butthurt some mod. Even have one or two suspects. It took me half a month to even see that tag. It is not like i come here for all the ratings and tags,i come here to unwind and from time to time to talk about rpgs,when there is something to be said. The codex is very free place where people with all kind of ideologies come and it is very easy to piss people off especially whit personality like mine. I am head strong guy,when i see shit i call it out,and don't hold back when it comes to politics and opinions. Still i were the tag with pride,it means that pissed off some fag hard enough to waste time giving it to me :smug: .

Last edited:

vdweller

Arcane
Developer
fantadomat Why and when did you get dumbfucked?
I have no idea mate,must have butthurt some mode. Even have one or two suspects. It took me half a month to even see that tag. It is not like i come here for all the ratings and tags,i come here to unwind and from time to time to talk about rpgs,when there is something to be said. The codex is very free place where people with all kind of ideologies come and it is very easy to piss people off especially whit personality like mine. I am head strong guy,when i see shit i call it out,and don't hold back when it comes to politics and opinions. Still i were the tag with pride,it means that pissed off some fag hard enough to waste time giving it to me :smug: .
A-ha. I see the why. Now only the when remains a mystery.

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Doggy month has come to an end boys.

Since this is a matter of utmost importance, I have tried not to unduly influence the democratic process. I'll admit to giving DU ~50 retroactive doggies on creation of this thread to show you guys the way, plus the fullfilments from the doggy sale. This is all very legit and transparent, and I can attest that my conscience is clear.

Let the dogs fall where they may.

:shittydog::salute::shittydog::salute::shittydog::salute::shittydog::salute::shittydog::salute::shittydog:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
It's the end of Doggy month! First, let's look at who did the rating:

Who did the rating:

1. 578 Matt with a full stop at the end
  2. 383 DeViti
  3. 191 Ismaul
  4. 111 Ninja Destroyer
  5. 75 Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
  6. 48 Reinhardt
  7. 34 Naveen
  8. 27 Kalarion
  9. 25 Axie
  10. 23 Karhu

Who got rated:
10. Crispy 20
9. oasis789 21
8. Blaine 21
7. Urbanolo 25
6. Darth Roxor 26
5. fantadomat 26
4. Reinhardt 51
3. markec 78
2. Ismaul 539
And our winner...
Who's won an all expenses paid dog house of their choice
Courtesy of the RPG Codex
And its users who voted for
them to receive it!
And the winner
Of the dog house
is:
In first position, with over 700 doggy votes
Our winer:

Congratulations to our winner! Who's won his very own dog house courtesy of the Codex!

Ismaul

Thought Criminal #3333
Patron
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech A Beautifully Desolate Campaign My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
It's in the form of a tag:
dumbfuck.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom