Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Why can't i brofist?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Or 10 bucks via the donate button.

zwanzig_zwoelf

Send me the hookers and I will use my cunning to convince DU.
Keep in mind that I don't return them back, so if you want to get rid of your annoying little sister, send her right away, my bird will be thankful. Also, don't forget to send at least 20k SEK to cover their traces and buy me a ticket to Norway.
DU is an old friend of mine, and he can't be bribed. More importantly, he is paranoid, so you'll have to register an alt in order to cover the deal. Don't forget that your access will be short and sweet, so think about it. Either sit the whole year without any ability to brofist and discuss liberals, or do this. It is worth it, but I doubt you'll go for it, since humanity is a big bag of sissies.

deamento

Scholar
Keep in mind that I don't return them back, so if you want to get rid of your annoying little sister, send her right away, my bird will be thankful. Also, don't forget to send at least 20k SEK to cover their traces and buy me a ticket to Norway.
DU is an old friend of mine, and he can't be bribed. More importantly, he is paranoid, so you'll have to register an alt in order to cover the deal. Don't forget that your access will be short and sweet, so think about it. Either sit the whole year without any ability to brofist and discuss liberals, or do this. It is worth it, but I doubt you'll go for it, since humanity is a big bag of sissies.
i am an incredibly disturbed person, i have 3 hookers tied up in my basement, 50k SEK on an untracable bank account in zimbabwe and i've already faked the deaths of those hookers.

MicoSelva

backlog digger
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
i'm not old enough to legally get a job, i'm only allowed to get a job at the age of 16.
i'll be 16 in a couple of weeks, until then, noooooooope
You are probably too young to post on The Codex.
do you mind elaborating?
If I started posting on the Codex 15 years ago (The Codex did not exist 15 years ago, but let's ignore that for the sake of argument), I would probably be a rather disturbed person today. And getting access to GD in March 2014 (so before you turn 17) will be a trail by fire for your brain.

deamento

Scholar
i'm not old enough to legally get a job, i'm only allowed to get a job at the age of 16.
i'll be 16 in a couple of weeks, until then, noooooooope
You are probably too young to post on The Codex.
do you mind elaborating?
If I started posting on the Codex 15 years ago (The Codex did not exist 15 years ago, but let's ignore that for the sake of argument), I would probably be a rather disturbed person today. And getting access to GD in March 2014 (so before you turn 17) will be a trail by fire for your brain.
bring it.

to be honest, my parents sent me to a school for people with... certain disabilities, after i get GD acces, i'll fit right in

deamento

Scholar
so are we going to do this or not?

zwanzig_zwoelf

No, thank you, I prefer girls.

deamento

Scholar
read my previous post

zwanzig_zwoelf

read my previous post
Read mine as well.

deamento

Scholar
read my previous post
Read mine as well.
so you're not interested in 3 hookers who are legally declared dead?

Derpy

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
16474.jpg

GD acces?

Awwww.... that's sooooooo cuuute!

Delterius

Arcane
Hell, look at Retardo Land.
He can't, it's part of the /gd/ package.

yeah I thought he could at least look.

:lol: have fun looking through it once you've been here long enough.
GD was amazingly retarded enough that it held me back from registering for years. But Retardo Land was like the light in the end of the tunnel: it was just too retarded to exist, let alone even think about. So much so that it was the humour that kept me coming back.

It was just so beautiful that I think someone's cancer must have been cured by my laughs.

Cue years later and I can't see retardo land after registering.

:(

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom