Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Why don't we have a cooking forum?

Should we intimidate DU into having a cooking forum?

• Total voters

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Superb idea. And given recent events I'm sure this will soon be implemented.

In fact, over the next few weeks I fully expect it to be joined by the following forums:

- Gardening
- Sewing and knitting
- Prostitute reviews
- Carpentry
- Stamp Collecting
- Charity work
- Narcotics

The age of incline is truly upon us.
Of those only Prostitute reviews and Narcotics will be prospering. Mark my words.

Angthoron

Arcane
Superb idea. And given recent events I'm sure this will soon be implemented.

In fact, over the next few weeks I fully expect it to be joined by the following forums:

- Gardening
- Sewing and knitting
- Prostitute reviews
- Carpentry
- Stamp Collecting
- Charity work
- Narcotics

The age of incline is truly upon us.
Of those only Prostitute reviews and Narcotics will be prospering. Mark my words.
Paying for prostitutes is charity work.

VioletShadow

Sensate
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I am sure VioletShadow (aka LundB) can make a great fabada asturiana
Don't you dare mix me up with Menck's alt.

I am 100% sure I am the better cook.
:lol:

You wish. Do I hear cook-off, anyone?
An interesting idea, though I have some moral qualms. You see, I generally try to avoid abusing women.

Is it abuse if it's consensual? You are not allowed to use an asian recipe though, that'd be unfair to me.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron
Codex 2012 Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014
i plan on making burrata from scratch this weekend, does that apply for the cook-off if i film it?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
So have we agreed the cook-off should be dinner recipes then? Or are cakes permitted?

zwanzig_zwoelf

Gonna do nothing and win this cook-off, because I think that every codexer exaggerates his cooking abilities and it would be better to die of starvation than eat the codexian food.

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.
Megathreads are shit. With proper room to grow, the cooking forum will join Rah-Rah-Rah as the dominant forums on the Codex
sranchammer really really wants to be mod of something, it seems
I would like to be mod of something too, just to spite SCO who is still butthurt and ignoring me. Actually, I propose to make everybody a mod for the purposes of making SCO even more butthurt.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera
Megathreads are shit. With proper room to grow, the cooking forum will join Rah-Rah-Rah as the dominant forums on the Codex

You should understand, staff members learn things about the Codex. Horrifying and terrifying things, but things you cannot help but want to learn.

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron

skuphundaku

Economic devastator, Mk. 11
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit.

Monty

Arcane

You should understand, staff members learn things about the Codex. Horrifying and terrifying things, but things you cannot help but want to learn.

You mean..... Crispy's not really a virgin? :o

Scruffy

Ex-janitor
Patron

Spill it you cocktease, you!

it's better not to know
if you look into the codex, the codex multipletentaclerapes you and then skips away laughing

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

it's better not to know
if you look into the codex, the codex multipletentaclerapes you and then skips away laughing
I am insane already and would make a good tin pot dictator.

Whisky

The Solution
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera

it's better not to know

That was not a metaphor for losing your mind. He was being literal.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

it's better not to know

That was not a metaphor for losing your mind. He was being literal.
Now I am even more interested.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom