Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Why was Crispy made Sports mod?

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I have donated. Why was my candidacy rejected? I am obviously well qualified (also I am not an illegal Cuban immigrant).

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
pissed-off-mets-fan-2-baseball-fan-gifs.gif

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
crispy is sports mod because he fucking love sports

end of discussion

discussion over

sports are loved

Repressed Homosexual
Crispy is a better human being than a good 95% of the members. He has his bits where he occasionally gets petty, but you can tell he even feels bad about doing it. I forgive him for these occasions because I feel sorry for his situation.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Why was Crispy made Sports mod? I'd tell you the details of what he did to DU, but this should suffice to explain it:

yQlGWtM.jpg

Turjan

Arcane
Why was Crispy made Sports mod? I'd tell you the details of what he did to DU...

That's too easy. My personal theory is that Crispy got another mod job, because you have to give it to him first to fully savor the butthurt when it gets whisked away again. And lets face it, the story about last time has got a bit stale by now.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I think it might have something to do with me suggesting to DarkUnderlord that if he made a Sex forum that Crispy should have been a mod for it.

Since he didn't do that he did the next best thing and made Crispy mod of the Sports forum. Sports are pretty gay with the butt slapping so it's close enough.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
Look, if you really must know the truth, here's how it went.

I just walked into DU's office and laid it down. No, not my dick. I told him I missed the action. Once you've been in law enforcement it's hard to walk away. I just wanted to be around the game again, no pun intended, and he decided to accommodate me.

I also suspect he feels a little guilty about how that whole thing went down long ago but as they say don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Andy in particular hates that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom