Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why was Frian Bargo banned?

Absalom

Just noticed he was banned in a recent thread. I also saw that today he created a thread that was subsequently retardo'd (No visible reason.)

Is there some juicy backstory I'm missing?

I wanna know :(

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Users Posting from this IP Address
Mother Russia (May 30, 2013)
Frian Bargo (May 30, 2013)​

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Just noticed he was banned in a recent thread. I also saw that today he created a thread that was subsequently retardo'd (No visible reason.)

Is there some juicy backstory I'm missing?

I wanna know :(

Retard?

i8RvmMMWgzZjj.gif

DraQ

Arcane
Maybe it's a good idea to have a banned list with accompanying reason in Retardo.
Saves us asking questions.
That's a good idea, actually.
Either thread or simply profile note.

Especially with the right, lulzy write-up and link to last or most prominent offense.

We could use the same thing for dumbfuck!!s - tag accompanied with direct link to glaring idiocy would be more impactful than just tag.

I really, really don't get why you bother harassing Andhaira while the entire WCDS tardcrowd is running loose. Whatever faults Andhaira has he is like a child compared to commisar draco or dnf for example. And Andhaira would post real articles actually.

Edit: Oh, and Dragofireheart. I had that dude pegged as peak dumbfuck when he rejoined, sharing with us a fascinating conundrum from gamefaqs. And he has been busy proving me right ever since that, in spite of his limited gifts.

In fact, if Andhaira had taken these peoples space in the ecosystem, they might not have had the opportunity to come.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Did he do anything wrong? Or is he just banned on sight?

I only know him as Mother Russia, but he's all right when I see him post.

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Just by reading his posts we all knew who he was.
Why has he using a different login?
Hell, he should return to posting with his classic one.
Andhaira accounts (the original and Mother Russia) are nerfed somehow, either stuck in moderator queue, or without access to GD. That's why he was using the Frian Bargo one.

Andhaira accounts (the original and Mother Russia) are nerfed somehow, either stuck in moderator queue, or without access to GD. That's why he was using the Frian Bargo one.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Did he do anything wrong? Or is he just banned on sight?

I only know him as Mother Russia, but he's all right when I see him post.

The general policy is that if your main account has moderation/watchwitzing/dumbfuck/etc status, we don't allow alts to circumvent them. Upon discovery of said alts, they are nuked and the main account may or may not have additional FUN STUFF™ happen to it.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I really, really don't get why you bother harassing Andhaira while the entire WCDS tardcrowd is running loose. Whatever faults Andhaira has he is like a child compared to commisar draco or dnf for example. And Andhaira would post real articles actually.

Edit: Oh, and Dragofireheart. I had that dude pegged as peak dumbfuck when he rejoined, sharing with us a fascinating conundrum from gamefaqs. And he has been busy proving me right ever since that, in spite of his limited gifts.

In fact, if Andhaira had taken these peoples space in the ecosystem, they might not have had the opportunity to come.
Not to mention Andhaira can be actually funny and occasionally insightful. The WCDS cannot.

Severian Silk

Actually, I had no idea what it stood for. ;)

Also, I have no idea why DU feels so much sympathy for them. It's not like Australia is in the Western Hemisphere. ;)

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter

Why im causing so much butthurt? Goddamn snowniggers...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom