Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why was Frian Bargo banned?

Self-Ejected

Cosmic Misogynerd

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2013 Divinity: Original Sin
Edit: Oh, and Dragofireheart. I had that dude pegged as peak dumbfuck when he rejoined, sharing with us a fascinating conundrum from gamefaqs. And he has been busy proving me right ever since that, in spite of his limited gifts.
Hands down, the dumbest motherfucker on Earth the Codex.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
I
Edit: Oh, and Dragofireheart. I had that dude pegged as peak dumbfuck when he rejoined,

lol wut?
8273.jpg
+
11566.jpg
= Plane Tickets Biatch

I really, really don't get why you bother harassing Andhaira while the entire WCDS tardcrowd is running loose. Whatever faults Andhaira has he is like a child compared to commisar draco or dnf for example. And Andhaira would post real articles actually.

Edit: Oh, and Dragofireheart. I had that dude pegged as peak dumbfuck when he rejoined, sharing with us a fascinating conundrum from gamefaqs. And he has been busy proving me right ever since that, in spite of his limited gifts.

In fact, if Andhaira had taken these peoples space in the ecosystem, they might not have had the opportunity to come.

I see nothing with Comissar Draco or dnf, or Andhaira. Or the WCDS, who are mostly prestigious members of this forum.

Not to mention Andhaira can be actually funny and occasionally insightful. The WCDS cannot.

Why do you hate the WCDS? Is it because we keep proving that you are wrong? Is it because some of us are racist? Or because we got a name and you don't?
I don't dislike the Kodex Kommie Komrades.

Why the WCDS hate, bro?

No WCDS = No Codex

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
WCDS is pretty important part of the Hivemind's rage collective. Rip it out and you turned codex into generican librul forum. Strong moderation comes soon after. RPGCodex becomes the rpg equivalent of Alternatehistory.com (good site but infested with libruls).

There sure as hell was no "WCDS" around the time when I signed up, as this retarded fad popped up some year or so ago, and it sure as hell wasn't LIB-CENTRAL back then either, and it sure as hell was much better to read everything without "HUEHUE LIEBRULZEZ :popamole:" popping up everywhere.

But please, do go on and keep telling me about your western values, you third-world half-nigger.

There sure as hell was no "WCDS" around the time when I signed up, as this retarded fad popped up some year or so ago, and it sure as hell wasn't LIB-CENTRAL back then either, and it sure as hell was much better to read everything without "HUEHUE LIEBRULZEZ :popamole:" popping up everywhere.

But please, do go on and keep telling me about your western values, you third-world half-nigger.

Like a 2008 newfag knows about things...

Just because it has no name doesn't mean it ins't there, it just wans't named it. And the WCDS crowd has always been in the Codex since day one. Go read some old posts if you don't believe it. If you don't like go find us some further content to talk and rage on about or stay being some annoying complaining poster.

Better to be a half-nigger than a full potato.

I really, really don't get why you bother harassing Andhaira while the entire WCDS tardcrowd is running loose. Whatever faults Andhaira has he is like a child compared to commisar draco or dnf for example. And Andhaira would post real articles actually.

In fact, if Andhaira had taken these peoples space in the ecosystem, they might not have had the opportunity to come.

I don't suppodse we can have a button for 'this post is so true that I logged in for the sole purpose of brofisting it'?

I don't suppodse we can have a button for 'this post is so true that I logged in for the sole purpose of brofisting it'?

Don't worry the DLC will take care of it, for some potato of course.

Zeriel

Arcane
Not to mention Andhaira can be actually funny and occasionally insightful. The WCDS cannot.

Why do you hate the WCDS? Is it because we keep proving that you are wrong? Is it because some of us are racist? Or because we got a name and you don't?
I don't dislike the Kodex Kommie Komrades.

Why the WCDS hate, bro?

No WCDS = No Codex

Do keep in mind there was a Codex before all this racial bullshit. I know it's hard to imagine, but this place started to discuss RPGs*, not promote sociopolitical systems. Apparently some people still think the former is a good idea, and the latter irritating as fuck.

* (Actually, as I recall, the real reason it started was the VNArcanum boards getting the nazi-moderator treatment, so all the trolly individuals of the time had to make their own forum to talk about Troika/Arcanum/Fallout without getting banned for cussing.)

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Why was Andhaira banned? It is his fate, his destiny, his wyrd.

mondblut

Arcane
Maybe it's a good idea to have a banned list with accompanying reason in Retardo.
Saves us asking questions.
That's a good idea, actually.
Either thread or simply profile note.

Especially with the right, lulzy write-up and link to last or most prominent offense.

We could use the same thing for dumbfuck!!s - tag accompanied with direct link to glaring idiocy would be more impactful than just tag.

The potential for drama is respectable. DU, do that.

After all, anonymous bans is the demesne of cowardly gestapo moderators, who like the "move along, nothing to see here" stance and to pretend that the offender in question never existed to begin with, to the point of banning those who ask too many questions afterwards. We at the Kkkodexian land of the brave and the free should hang offenders in the open, take pictures and send them as postcards to our loved ones.

DraQ

Arcane
Maybe it's a good idea to have a banned list with accompanying reason in Retardo.
Saves us asking questions.
That's a good idea, actually.
Either thread or simply profile note.

Especially with the right, lulzy write-up and link to last or most prominent offense.

We could use the same thing for dumbfuck!!s - tag accompanied with direct link to glaring idiocy would be more impactful than just tag.

The potential for drama is respectable. DU, do that.

After all, anonymous bans is the demesne of cowardly gestapo moderators, who like the "move along, nothing to see here" stance and to pretend that the offender in question never existed to begin with, to the point of banning those who ask too many questions afterwards. We at the Kkkodexian land of the brave and the free should hang offenders in the open, take pictures and send them as postcards to our loved ones.
Hastu... ekhm, DarkUnderlord ! DarkUnderlord ! DarkUnderlord !

mondblut

Arcane
Not Retardo though. Site feedback or something. How would we take pictures when we can't comment and fool around with the bodies of the departed?

lynchingskkk_4.jpg

that's the proper way :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom