Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Why was Frian Bargo banned?

Delterius

Arcane
As the Senior Codex Administrator, I'm obligated to defend all the retards equally.

Sounds like level scaling.

rpgcodex.png

If I make a choice, I deserve whatever consequences come with that choice.

Read in between the lines, moderating GD is a death sentence so the wiser admin just doesn't scale down to its level. Rather let the pissing contest sort itself on the background.

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
Read in between the lines, moderating GD is a death sentence so the wiser admin just doesn't scale down to its level. Rather let the pissing contest sort itself on the background.

Remember all of that extra area in Fallout 1 that has no towns and is just a vast wasteland of random battles with the occasional Super Mutant if you go too far west? That's what GD is.

Delterius

Arcane

Remember all of that extra area in Fallout 1 that has no towns and is just a vast wasteland of random battles with the occasional Super Mutant if you go too far west? That's what GD is.

Strangely reminiscent of MCA's Arcanum playthrough, apparently Chris was exploring another way into madness.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
Not to mention Andhaira can be actually funny and occasionally insightful. The WCDS cannot.

Andhaira's destruction of Surf Solar after he posted a picture of himself remains one of the funniest things I have ever read on the Codex. Love him or hate him, the man is a Codex staple.
Don't forget his reply to Dicksmoker.

Weren't these posts made when he was in the moderation queue?

Proof that keeping him out of easy reach forces him to bring out his best.

:troll:

sser

Arcane
Developer
She's a biological woman with short hair, no makeup. and a unisex t-shirt. Look closer, she's not particularly masculine.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
That's... cruel as shit, lul. And hilarious at the same time. And just another reminder that you should think thrice before putting anything on the internet.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
And just another reminder that you should think thrice before putting anything on the internet.

It's pretty much useless to warn people about the internet/facebook at this point.. if they haven't learned by now they deserve their fate.. especially with all the TV shows nowadays that are based off people's internet derps

Repressed Homosexual
That's... cruel as shit, lul. And hilarious at the same time. And just another reminder that you should think thrice before putting anything on the internet.

Yeah, I read on the newspapers someone comparing posting on the Internet to an extreme sport.

On the topic even though I don't always agree with all of their excesses, I think that people like Sheek, Lyric Suite, Iraneus, dnf, Mastermind, PorkaMorka and the Brazilian Slaughter are stand-up guys who get a lot of heat because they stand up for what's right instead of taking the easily traveled road. Better that than to be a nihilistic hedonist like most everyone else here seems to be.

It's much easier to be the latter, but it's more valuable to feel like you've done something a little more meaningful when you leave the computer.

Self-Ejected

Irenaeus

Self-Ejected
Patron
Dumbfuck Repressed Homosexual The Real Fanboy
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera
In my defense, I'm mostly trying to be entertaining. Don't take my crazyness too seriously, sometimes I'm just roleplaying (blurry lines) it. It's just my own little way to spend time waiting for the new golden age of RPGs. I'm learning new things from the rest of you dumbfucks almost everyday, which is also a bonus and another reason why I paid for this.

Andhaira seems like an awesome source of entertainment. At the same time, torturing him looks like fun too, so there's that.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
On the topic even though I don't always agree with all of their excesses, I think that people like Sheek, Lyric Suite, Iraneus, dnf, Mastermind, PorkaMorka and the Brazilian Slaughter are stand-up guys who get a lot of heat because they stand up for what's right instead of taking the easily traveled road. Better that than to be a nihilistic hedonist like most everyone else here seems to be.

It's much easier to be the latter, but it's more valuable to feel like you've done something a little more meaningful when you leave the computer.
You're posting... on an internet forum. Putting a deeper meaning into that is like staring at a floater in your toilet bowl for sixteen hours and calling it "communicating with God".

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom