Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wtf is wrong with the layout?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yeah, it's a "feature". As soon as I figure out how it's actually being done, where it's done and how to remove it, it will be gone.

See, this is the fucking problem with CSS. I've got 15 different ways to select images in quotes. XenForo has a great search feature in the templates but what have they used to select the images? I can over-write it with my own selector but that only works if I !important everything - which is just bullshit. Its better to find where they've set theirs and remove it. They haven't used the special "bbcodeImage" class they have, so they must've used img somewhere - which turns up multiple results.

Anyway, I *think* I've found it. And... that just fucks shit up further. Fuck I hate CSS.

Wait... wait... I think I got this. Try now?

Last edited:

sexbad?

Arcane
Patron
Codex USB, 2014
Yeah, it's a "feature". As soon as I figure out how it's actually being done, where it's done and how to remove it, it will be gone.

See, this is the fucking problem with CSS. I've got 15 different ways to select images in quotes. XenForo has a great search feature in the templates but what have they used to select the images? I can over-write it with my own selector but that only works if I !important everything - which is just bullshit. Its better to find where they've set theirs and remove it. They haven't used the special "bbcodeImage" class they have, so they must've used img somewhere - which turns up multiple results.

Anyway, I *think* I've found it. And... that just fucks shit up further. Fuck I hate CSS.

Wait... wait... I think I got this. Try now?
Whatever you did, it worked for me (assuming you were addressing my post)!!! Spoiler tagged images no longer shrink to thumbnail size by default.

circ

Arcane
Font is fucked up. It was passable when the transition happened but now no matter how much I zoom in or out it's ugly like a fat woman at a rock concert.

EG

Nullified
Font is fucked up. It was passable when the transition happened but now no matter how much I zoom in or out it's ugly like a fat woman at a rock concert.
It has changed?

Since that update, Codex doesn't scale to [insert joke] the iPad screen in portrait orientation (landscape orientation shows no issues). I have to pinch in to get it to fit to screen, but I have to do the same upon every refresh. Tried several browsers and it exists on all of them. Changing the layout in Codex preferences didn't help either.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom