Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Xsyon

funkadelik

Arcane
This game is pretty awesome. My tribe is going to gather resources and trade with other PVP tribes.

If you like survival games, with full-loot pvp, this is your game.

You have to eat, you have to drink water, you have stamina, you have a skill-based system, you have terraforming, zero NPCs as of right now.

This game is worth a look, if you can get past the indie-development, with lag problems still being addressed. The game has a buttload of features currently working and it hasn't implemented all of other ones yet. It's much better than an EQ clone.

Michael Ellis

Scholar
Project: Eternity
Do we have a Codex tribe?

When I saw this I thought a 3D version of H&H.

More like a real life simulator than a game but I may check it out.

I've been wanting to try this. I played Fallen Earth thinking it was a "Sandbox" MMO and I just didn't see it - too linear, had to grind same AP quests over and over, PvP was too twitch based... meh.

I'm looking forward to trying Xsyon when they polish a few of the rough edges.

Dammit, I want a sandbox MMO besides EVE. Never could get into EVE.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
So, is anyone still playing this? Is it worth a look? Has it sunk under P2W yet?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom