Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Zombra Streams Games Sometimes

Zombra

An iron rock in the river of blood and evil
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I have no earthly idea why anyone would want to watch me play games, but a few friends have checked out the stream before and expressed interest in doing so again. If anyone wants to subscribe to the thread, I'll post warnings here so you get an alert. If you want to get notifications when I'm streaming, subscribe on Twitch.

Anyone reading this RIGHT NOW, it's time for DreadOut: Keepers of the Dark!

https://www.twitch.tv/icf_zombra

kWYzVNI.jpg
9aSrnDN.jpg
QSV0uH7.jpg
7ZiyuXu.jpg
3OcJNXy.jpg
X7TXjJY.jpg
zjprLGd.jpg
8GYypX1.jpg
RTXwGwN.jpg
WuOXn5b.jpg
4lCg7KQ.jpg
APSPiBN.jpg
K9tkszP.jpg
4fymTzD.jpg
M8d1LWi.jpg
jvNxZdc.jpg
wL3SvY3.jpg
QB3Bkzd.jpg
CwRg79Y.jpg
0lH4fwc.jpg
hVZAvvv.jpg
zahTS26.jpg
oXUEMSc.jpg
LZDLvq8.jpg
deceit-1.jpg
Aq2mqBz.jpg
5cQWrDf.jpg

To date, streamed games have included:
Silent Hill 2. DreadOut. Virginia. >observer_. Shadow of War. DreadOut: Keepers of the Dark. Murder Miners. SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit! Dark Arcana: The Carnival. PuzzleQuest: Challenge of the Warlords. Conarium. D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die. Seven: The Days Long Gone. Subnautica. Prison Architect. Kingdom: New Lands. The Witness. This Is the Police. Day of Infamy. The Witcher 3. Dungeon Warfare. Dead Secret Circle. Betrayer. Firewatch. Alien: Isolation. The Sinking City. Deceit. Streets of Rogue. Tormented Souls.

Last edited:

Zombra

Patron
Make the Codex Great Again! RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Streaming Shadow of War for the next hour or so, because why not? Feel free to say hi in the chat so I know someone's there.

Zombra

Patron
taxalot said:
10:24: Why is this interesting
I have no idea. I can't see the appeal of watching a game streamer. Some people seem to be into it. Sorry I missed you though, didn't notice you in chat until 2 minutes after you left. I would have been happy to sing and dance or whatever.

Too bad you had to go to work, you missed 90 minutes of me fighting this guy over and over until I finally beat him:

Last edited:

Zombra

Patron
Made it to Act II of Shadow of War. This is the interesting part where I can actually start building an army. Streaming again for prob a couple hours. Say hi in the chat.

Zombra

Patron
Don't want to go to work, hunting orcs for the next half hour instead. Say hi in the chat and pick an orc captain for me to kill.

a cut of domestic sheep prime

So this is basically Assassin's Creed meets LotR meets MGSV?

Zombra

Patron
So this is basically Assassin's Creed meets LotR meets MGSV?
I guess. I never played AC or MGS :shrug: I did enjoy the Arkham series combat, which is duplicated here.
The main draw of the Mordor games is the cool orcs and the stories that emerge. For example, a little earlier my faithful bodyguard and planner assassinated me* and took control of the region ... so now I have personal reasons to storm his fortress and punish his betrayal.

*I have elf ghost powers so I came back. "Failing forward" is part of the game, which I love.

Zombra

Patron
Is it more interesting if I'm talking during the stream? Muttering my thought process, asking questions? I don't like watching games, but when I do I prefer them without voice commentary so I tend not to, but if others would find it more entertaining ...
Also, somebody complained once that I wasn't facecamming ... do people really want to see a fat accountant's facial expressions while he stabs orcs?

Zombra

Patron
Done with Xmas obligations for the night, just want to kill orcs. Drop by for the next hour or so, say hi in chat so I know whether I'm talking to myself.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Is it more interesting if I'm talking during the stream? Muttering my thought process, asking questions? I don't like watching games, but when I do I prefer them without voice commentary so I tend not to, but if others would find it more entertaining ...
Also, somebody complained once that I wasn't facecamming ... do people really want to see a fat accountant's facial expressions while he stabs orcs?
Probably not but maybe they hope you are a girl with big boobs? Or a tranny, those are popular on twitch.

Zombra

Patron
Maybe I should just put a looping gif of a girl with big boobs in the corner? Sadly voice changing software is hard to work with, nothing I can really do about my deep, sensual masculine voice.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
You should get a real job and stop using this forum to become some shitty D-List Twitch streamer.

Zombra

Patron
As a heads up, I've been streaming on and off lately, but right now I'm going to stream the first hour or so of Conarium, a Lovecraftian "walking sim" that got mediocre reviews. Say hi in the chat and I will talk to you.

Morgoth

McPlusle

Savant
I have a backlog of 22 DOS-era CRPGs that I plan to stream as a means of finally getting me to play them but I don't know where to shill my stupid bullshit.

Zombra

Patron
If you haven't watched in a while you probably stopped receiving email notifications, so ... I'm playing Betrayer right now, feel free to tune in :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom