Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Find your missing cat in Labyrinth: The Wizard's Cat, a single character dungeon crawler coming June

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Labyrinth: The Wizard's Cat; ZombiSoft

Enter the dungeon and help the master wizard to find his missing cat in this oldschool dungeon crawler game with nice retro pixel art graphics.

Make your way deep into the dungeon. You will explore levels filled with challenging enemies and various traps & puzzles.

Discover powerful magical items and weapons and fight your way through hordes of enemies in this real time combat dungeon crawler.

To help you through the dungeon you have an automap and you can save and load the game anywhere in the labyrinth.​

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2868270/Labyrinth_The_wizards_cat/

Rincewind

Magister
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Can it get more hipster than this? Regain your senses, shill
I get where your general sentiment is coming from, and I don't disagree with it (on the contrary), but this is one of the better looking "retro pixel" games. If the gameplay is stellar, I could enjoy this gfx.

mediocrepoet

Philosoraptor in Residence
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex+ Now Streaming! MCA Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Can it get more hipster than this? Regain your senses, shill
I get where your general sentiment is coming from, and I don't disagree with it (on the contrary), but this is one of the better looking "retro pixel" games. If the gameplay is stellar, I could enjoy this gfx.

I agree, the game looks cool. Maybe there will be an option to leave the cat to rot and plunder the wizard's hoard instead.

Or like load the cat into a trebuchet and use up one of its nine lives sending it to the next kingdom over.

mediocrepoet

Patron
People complaining about the cat, when clearly the real problem is that it’s single character.
Real time blobbers are bad enough to begin with, worse when you have to spam on four guys. YMMV. ;)

I'd be down for something like this as a TB blobber though and to rescue a loyal dog or seize the evil vizier's harem or something.

Hydro

Educated
Cats are okay, it’s the people with toxoplasmosis that is the problem. Seek help now.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
People complaining about the cat, when clearly the real problem is that it’s single character.

it's real time, single character, has a "hipster manchild" artstyle, and probably not much content in this game to begin with

Kinda cringe to post this on the front page, but I guess this is Infinitron's age group anyway

Zombisoft

Zombisoft
Developer
Lots of humor in this thread :-D I love it! But the cat's fate is well hidden..

I'm a solo developer and my goal is just at least one player appreciates my work.. :cool:

Last edited:

jaekl

Educated
Patron
wtf is the point of rescuing a cat... vagina too small and tongue like a rasp smh. they only live like 18 years anyways, if your cat is missing you go buy a new one dumbass. rewrite this and come back with a new pitch that makes sense.

mediocrepoet

Patron
You should ask Bob Rivers if you can license a theme song to really sell the game.

NOT Weird Al despite the flashing at the beginning of this video.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom