Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > How do you search?

Ulminati
Ulminati
You play fallout 4 to feel awesome. If you wanted to live in a desolate Wasteland where everything is shit, you move to Malmö
Night Goat
Night Goat
I also liked the Navarro run.
Clockwork Knight
Clockwork Knight
The complaint makes sense, in a way. If I have to complete the hardest bits of the game to acquire the cool equipment, then what the hell am I going to use it for
an Administrator
an Administrator
Clockwork Knight you can use it for late game quests. The BoS quests was not that hard. You could also get power armor from enclave.
Ellef
Ellef
Potatojohn lmao. Need his tag already
DavidBVal
DavidBVal
A new dawn for RPGs. From now on, 10 minutes in, you'll find a chest with all the end-game equipment. Otherwise, the game wouldn't be inclusive and wouldn't reward fairly the less-abled.
Irenaeus II
Irenaeus II
It has taken everything in me not to click on that and start a generally belligerent shitposting spree.
Irenaeus II
Irenaeus II
~~ Taylor Swift
Ellef
Ellef
Just do it ~~ Taylor Swift

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom