Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
As a younger person, I liked to generate controversy taking sides in Balkan War stuff, sometimes writing that alleged genocides by Serbians never happened or that Croatians generally have been better off than Serbians because they are generally a superior people.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
There is no point in stirring shit about that stuff. Too many Codexers here actually lived through those times. Or have family who did. And it is a source of genuine insecurity for those people, who feel their image in the world has been hurt by that war. To provoke that insecurity was to just be a bully.
Excidium II
Excidium II
slavs aren't actually people so it's ok
Johannes
Johannes
All I know is that Albanians are the worst. Thanks for bringing the subject up though.
thesoup
thesoup
Albanians aren't Slavs tho. But yes, they are the worst.
Also Wyrmie I doubt any ex-yugos here care. I also never saw any of that. ;_;
I hope hiver did.
And whatever you can say about any Balkanite can always be countered with "POO IN LOO!" anyway.
Corporate_Jew_Master
Corporate_Jew_Master
wyrmlord is a bindi (the most subhuman race on the planet) so he should stick to some other lore discipline
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
If we are the most subhuman, we are best qualified to assess subhuman qualities in the rest.
thesoup
thesoup
Then give us a list, wyrmie, of the top 10 subhumans, in descending order.
Corporate_Jew_Master
Corporate_Jew_Master
Since you are subhuman, you lack the capacity for self-criticism and making accurate, pinpoint classifications.
thesoup
thesoup
Wyrmlord is a "cosmopolitan non-ethnic atheist" (his words, not mine)
Corporate_Jew_Master
Corporate_Jew_Master
Good Lord, give this man his fedora.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom