Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

flabbyjack
flabbyjack
You just slowly become less responsive to interaction with them. Soon it will be days between your conversations, then weeks, then months, then years. At that point your friendship has technically ended.
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
Did your family find out about your secret gay lover?
Angthoron
Angthoron
A duel is the only way.
Zed
Zed
Move to another location.

Alternatively start making excuses at every chance you get, and the person will hopefully get the hint.
thesoup
thesoup
I want the story behind this.
BBMorti
BBMorti
Transition into the opposite sex and start over somewhere else
hivemind
why
an Administrator
an Administrator
Don't end it
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
thesoup, the guy really just has a poor sense of personal space. When I was not looking, he was on my latop sending invites to events using my FB account. I am not bothering telling him I did not appreciate it, because it should be obvious.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
It is only the first time he did anything like this, but I have to have a one strike and you are out policy for obvious shit like this.
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
Your friend should've known better than to invite Indian family members into a coming-out-of-the-closet party.
Cloaked Figure
Cloaked Figure
send their GF a dickpic on snapchat
Excidium II
Excidium II
"When I was not looking, he was on my latop sending invites to events using my FB account. I am not bothering telling him I did not appreciate it, because it should be obvious."

What the fuck

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom