Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

hivemind
why
thesoup
thesoup
easier to carry
jcd
jcd
good goy you don't need to own anything here's another subscription fee
zwanzig_zwoelf
zwanzig_zwoelf
My most necessary possession barely fits into my underwear.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
In order to make it as easy for me to move from one place to another. I don't want anything tying me to one place. So if I want to move to Germany tomorrow, I can, and if I do not like it there, I come back in a few weeks.
Thor Kaufman
Thor Kaufman
#fight club quote
hivemind
r u a gypsy
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
You can not travel the world if you are stuck in one place with a mortgage and a house, a car, and a desktop computer.
thesoup
thesoup
gypsies are indian so wyrmie is sort of a cousin.
Ranselknulf
Ranselknulf
get rid of some clothes. Buy new clothes when you arrive some where then toss them before you leave.
Excidium II
Excidium II
[Engineering] Buy bigger suitcase and backpack
Thor Kaufman
Thor Kaufman
cut all your shit in half :salomon:
Cool name
Cool name
"You can not travel the world if you are stuck in one place with a mortgage and a house, a car, and a desktop computer."
sure you can, if you're not poor.
Cool name
Cool name
anyway, you don't need to take everything you own with you wherever you go. it's not how much crap they have in their closet that ties people down to a place; it's responsibilities like work, family, etc.
thesoup
thesoup
wyrmlord imagines himself as a citizen of the world, a free roaming spirit
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
It is not what I imagine myself to be, but it is what I want to be.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
My current possessions fit inside a... truck? I'm including my table. Without it, most of my stuff probably fits in a 4x4. I actually have to get rid of a LOT of stuff because I will be moving out soon.
My stuff is mostly clothes, books and magazines, and computer stuff.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
And Wyrmlord, if someone steals your two suitcases and backpacks, you just became destitute.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom