Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

thesoup
thesoup
Lol race traitors

t. married someone of different ethnicity
jcd
jcd
that's because your friends are all l1brul millenial scum
Ulminati
Ulminati
Literally nobody I know is dating a person that isn't caucasian. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ One guy I used to dive with had an asian GF for a while, but they broke up after about a month.
hivemind
where do you live wyrmlord, this is very unusual because people naturally tend to date people of their own race
an Administrator
an Administrator
I won't do it either
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
I live in Barcelona. But many of these live in other countries. As a summary - German-Mexican, German-Korean, Indian-Korean, Indian-Mexican, Bangladeshi-Korean, Brazilian-Austrian, Dutch-Mexican, German-Egyptian, Italian-German, Italian-Spanish, and so on. Just the top of my head. Germans - men and women alike - are at the top of the racemixing game.
Irenaeus
Irenaeus
My fianceé is Iberian like me. We will crusade against the libertinism in Catalunia.
InD_ImaginE
InD_ImaginE
eh, why does it matter though. I am gonna marry people of the same race because honor and obligation to my parent, but that's probably it. If I have a kid I won't let her/him marry white person though.
thesoup
thesoup
What thirld world shithole do you hail from that you can force your offspring whom to marry?
InD_ImaginE
InD_ImaginE
Eh not force. Without consent. And in Asia it is a big thing, at least for inheritance to say the least.
Irenaeus
Irenaeus
I'm regularly approached by Asian women on okcupid who want to marry me.
InD_ImaginE
InD_ImaginE
And good for them. Maybe spread your seeds before you get married eh Iren? After all half-white is better than no white, no? :D
an Administrator
an Administrator
what's wrong with marrying people from other races at all?
Irenaeus
Irenaeus
Yeah, I should tour SEA and gift little Elliot Rodgers to fuck the place around haha
InD_ImaginE
InD_ImaginE
Misguided sense of racial purity. Or for some traditional Asian family like mine, culture. I won't marry those from other race (and religion) because a lot of customs are incompatible with those of other cultures and monotheistic religions.
alkeides 2.0
alkeides 2.0
an Administrator
an Administrator
Would you let me marry your daughter?
Irenaeus
Irenaeus
Behead all muslims, including their women and children.
an Administrator
an Administrator
You should first deal with your local dindus
alkeides 2.0
alkeides 2.0
But back to Wyrmlord, I'm sure his Indian peers are primarily marrying other Indians

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom