Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Delterius
Delterius
My mayor is replacing the city administration with evangelical nuts like a bunch of body snatchers 8D
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Pentecostals are filth, the worst of Christianism. I look forward to the day they all convert to Seventh-Day Adventism.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
You're from Rio, aren't you? From what I hear, the alternatives were pentecostal nuts and LMAO WEED DUDE leftard Freixo, who sucks so hard he lost to the null votes.
Delterius
Delterius
The LMAO WEED DUDE leftard Freixo would have crashed and burned in 8 years at most. He's not the first and he won't be the last. Meanwhile, the christian ayatollahs of the Churches of Holy Pyramid Schemes are laying the foundations of such decline that will outlast our civilization.
Delterius
Delterius
These people are the real disgrace of Brazil. They call each other satanists out of political expediency. They make a mockery of morality itself.
Delterius
Delterius
We may not have salafis in this country but the puritans fill those shoes pretty nicely.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Yes, there is pretty much no talk whatsoever on the fact that while the parties collapse, the Right is reborn and the Left flounders, the Pentecostals are creating a powerful legislative block under everyone's noses. This is bad, very bad.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
I would't mind if they were an actual RELIGIOUS block, rather than being a bunch of conmen exploiting the common people using religion. They're puritans, and like them, they're always hypocrites.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
They now want us to conveniently forget that they spent around 13 years supporting the leftist PT government. Fuck that, people like Vladimir Santiago, Silas Malafia and Edir Macedo should be shot and dumped in a ditch. I say that as a Protestant. I prefer Catholicism to Pentecostalism. I miss when "Evangelico/Crente" meant "Decent, hard-working, temperate, serious person"
taxalot
taxalot
There is no god.
Delterius
Delterius
'We love Lula he does things for poor people'. 'We hate Lula he's communist and wants to create the cuban empire of atheism'. 'We hate those other tv fueled charismatics except we love them now because we are all poor pentecostals being persecuted daily by the Inquisition, our burning of their icons is fake news // just freedom of expression'.
Delterius
Delterius
Its pure identity politics. Whatever keeps the tithe flowing into their and their families' fuck hueg castles. Our mayor is now making a religious census out of the Mayor's Office. Only someone stupid or disingenious can't see what they are doing. They write books about it. Their vision of Brazil is that of a Revolutionary Pentecostal Republic. The Ayatollah would be proud.
Delterius
Delterius
And of course the fucking 'brasil livre' libertarians make alliances with the pentecostals. Big government moralists of the highest order. Libertards, not even once.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Yeah, they're a bunch of fucking flip-floppers and scum and their followers guillible cattle. Stereotypical uneducated, superstitious sheep led by conmen. Its sad, but I just get angry.
I for one will not forget the NeoPentecostals helping PT. Anything they say regarding traditions, religion, etc etc, is meaningless since then. They're powermongers spreading satanic doctrine.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Religious Census? That does not seem good, but don't IBGE ask religion or so? How is this a big deal?
Also MBL and their cousins are retards and sell-outs. Recently they've been selling out to the Tucanos, they think that Fabian João Dória is their savior who will deliver them from Lula and Bolsonaro, while ignoring how much (((Rede Globo))) and such are astroturfing this guy.
The Brazilian Slaughter
The Brazilian Slaughter
Still, I think the Pentecostals right now are "Next Season Villain", which you ally in this one to fight the current Season Villain - namely, Lula. Most people do not recognize the threat. Give it time.
Delterius
Delterius
I'm not so sure TBS. Lula for all his big talk still begun his presidency with superavit driven austerity that makes von misses people proud. FHC is now claiming to have created the social programmes of the last decade. The military dictatorship was a nationalist command economy. JK was a natural, predicted continuation of Vargas' industrialism.
Delterius
Delterius
Vargas was the first modern developmentist but the Empire used to build farms and give it to common people (immigrants and former slaves) until the Senate forbade them from owning land in the first place. Even the late colonial government had it share of government driven economic development in Pombal's era.
Delterius
Delterius
Brazil has been 50shades of developmentism for centuries. Its all 'farinha do mesmo saco', with differing degrees of incompetence. See: Dilma. Everyone drinks from that same fountain, from the national industrialists to the middle class and the working class.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom