Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Sacred82
Sacred82
get IRL friends who aren't normies duh

normies are never friends with anyone anyway. It's all just short term alliances for practical considerations.
hivemind
describe the situation
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
Made an online post about how I met an African dude in Berlin who joked about how there is no fun in beating sex robots. My German friend really disliked that post, and especially disliked me bringing up that man's race.
Sacred82
Sacred82
your problem is listening to Germans. Stop it now and never look back.
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
Also, a Spanish-German friend, a qt bartender who always offered me free drinks. Once I jokingly mentioned that in a photo of her in the beach, her knees on her chest sort of looked like they were boobs. She got angry, has not spoken to me since.
hivemind
haha lmao, curries are only tolerated if they are explicitly asexual, the moment you show a white supremacist woman that you are a sexual creature she becomes disgusted by you, brutal blackpill
Wyrmlord
Wyrmlord
I didn't even mention boobs or say anything sexual. I just said those knees looked like something else.
hivemind
yes in her mind you are not even capable of alluding to tits or anything slightly related to sex at all, reminder that if you were a tall white chad she'd just laugh

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom