Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I lost the ability to rate with some buttons, I'm sad

Citizen
make faces back like a man
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
Ask her out on a date if you REALLY wanna shit on her day.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Go to work with a Codex t-shirt, that will show her
J_C
J_C
A good angry fuck, that's what she needs, Hobo Elf
Citizen
ah i see, can you please edit the original post to "god i wanna fuck my coworker so hard but i'm a little bitch so i'll better post about how much i hate her on codex"
J_C
J_C
No no no, at this moment, I just want to kick her into the face for her stupid behaviour, but after that I'm down with a good fuck.
Citizen
i see
Maxie
show her your game
J_C
J_C
I did. She said it is nice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom