Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

10 months until the great rimjob in the sky

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
UNHANDLED ERROR said:
MetalCraze said:
You can make whatever build you want in New Vegas and yet your character will still do the same shit in-game - running around shooting shit in the exactly same way and doing the same shitty mini-games instead of skill checks.

I'm going to cherry-pick this point to respond to since most of your other points have been V.A.T.S. head-shotted with full Bloody Mess all over the screen already.

I can practically hear skyway's balls slapping against your chin.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO SKYWAY I AM BEING A PARODY GOING INTO SERIOUS THREADS OF YOURS WITH RANDOM INANE BULLSHIT RAMBLINGS

THERE NOW I SPELLED IT OUT IT WONT BE AS FUN ANYMORE

MetalCraze

Arcane
BLOBERT said:
BRO SKYWAY I AM BEING A PARODY GOING INTO SERIOUS THREADS OF YOURS WITH RANDOM INANE BULLSHIT RAMBLINGS

Don't you think I knew that? Still you put too much effort into this despite it being an act - and yet there are morons here who take it seriously. That's why I lub you Bro. You are like Hyde to my Jekyll :brofist:

Radisshu

Prophet
MetalCraze said:
BLOBERT said:

Don't you think I knew that? Still you put too much effort into this despite it being an act - and yet there are morons here who take it seriously. That's why I lub you Bro. You are like Hyde to my Jekyll :brofist:

He's like Shaun of the Dead to your 2008 remake of Day of the Dead.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
So uh...
But I don't play games because of the story (unless it's indeed so holy-shit that it will hold me till the end - e.g. PS:T, yet I could never play a second time). I play games.

Story did much good to SMAC too. And it was awesomely adding to the atmosphere and gameplay there. But story is only good for one playthrough.
KOTOR 1/2 must be two of the greatest games ever to be worth playing 7/4 times if story has nothing to do with it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom