Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

40k starter box miniature leaks.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I look at these penis-compensating shoulderpads and man-sized weapons and can't help but shudder at the thought of how fucking gay warhammer is.

Really, whoever was designing the look of their units has major issues. They make warcraft look heterosexual. It's a fantasy version of Tom of Finland, for fuck's sake.
I remember these two proof of concept pages from way way back for a comic about Space Marines. It was so gay that when two Space Marines just talked to one another it seemed liked they'd start fucking at any moment.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I look at these penis-compensating shoulderpads and man-sized weapons and can't help but shudder at the thought of how fucking gay warhammer is.

Really, whoever was designing the look of their units has major issues. They make warcraft look heterosexual. It's a fantasy version of Tom of Finland, for fuck's sake.
I don't think anybody disputes that spehss mehreens are p. gay.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Do glistening and muscular Ork butts tingle your loins? Or the more extreme BDSM homolust of Chaos Space Marines?

KidBoogie

Learned
more cultists, these guys are fun
8739545099_f99f50ec5e_b.jpg

8739543373_3d0ede00b9_b.jpg

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
1369141523169.jpg

Fucking dawn of taudar.
Eh blame Ward, it started with the Grey Knights Dreadknight and now every army needs a new walker.

Here's hoping that the Wraightknight's stats suck and that the Wraithlord is a viable unit still.

The Wraithblades seem kinda cool though (and Eldar need some good, survivable assault units unless they are getting assault vehicles this round), and I actually like those fighter designs for once.

groke

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera BattleTech I'm very into cock and ball torture
"lolwut? Update Eldar? You mean we can't just keep using the sculpts we paid for 20 years ago?"

"Hmmn, what if we just put axes on Wraithguard and call it a day? Better add some triangle-plates for dat greyknight-moe feel..."

"Fuck yes, $10 a piece, suck it down!"

The T-Rexknight is retarded, too.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom