Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A petition to Zenimax

Necroscope

Arcane
Codex 2014
https://www.change.org/p/robert-alt...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Dear Zenimax Media Inc,

Bethesda Game studios have released two Fallout games now with the most recent in the series, "Fallout 4" releasing on November 10, 2015 in North America.

When Fallout 3 released, it was met with much criticism from fans for its contradictions to past title's lore, oversimplified mechanics, and multitude of bugs. Now that Fallout 4 has released, it seems as if the developers over at Bethesda Game Studios have learned nothing from their past mistakes. If you read reviews, you'll see that players are not happy about the current state of the game. From bugs that make the game unplayable to poor design decisions, there are complains all around. At the time of this writing, Metacritic has a user score of 4.7 for Fallout 4, which is extremely low for a AAA title like this, especially a Fallout game.

I write this petition because I believe the Fallout series belongs in different hands. Obsidian Entertainment's Fallout: New Vegas was a hit success with fans both new and old and I believe they are much more suited to delivering a proper Fallout game myself and other fans will love.
:avatard:

Signed.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
In reply to this the CEO of Zenimax Media was reportedly wiping away tears of laughter with $100 bills.

ArchAngel

Arcane
In reply to this the CEO of Zenimax Media was reportedly wiping away laughter tears with $100 bills.
Hardly when he was seen exiting Target with the whole supply of Nuka Cola so he can sell them on ebay for 3x price. He can never have enough of fool's money.

titus

Arcane
Patron
A noble intention, but the Zenimax CEO only understand if you speak of products.

Somberlain

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Zenimax CEO is literally a Jew with shady background in banking so I don't expect him to give a single fuck :lol:

Last edited:

pippin

They wrote a letter to Bethesda to ask Bethesda to stop being Bethesda.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom