Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A Small Discussion

Calis

Pensionado
kris said:
Duke nukem geek? :D Rambo?
Actually, my aim was to go for a mix between Rambo and Rembo & Rembo, a Dutch comedy show for kids from the late 80's, since both were the theme of the party. In the full pic, I'm armed with a retro hairdryer (an almost-exact replica from the Rembo & Rembo mini-soap-serial: "De Fohn"). It's a cult classic among Dutchmen born between 1975 and 1985 (at least, the ones that watched TV sunday morning). I recommend it to anyone with a grasp of the Dutch language.
Kingston said:
I dunno Calis, you seem like a wannabe-badass. Baby Arm would fuck you up.
No doubt.

JrK

Prophet
It sure is. I'm from 1985 and even I know Rembo&Rembo. Wasn't it from "villa achterwerk"? I can vaguely remember an intro where some guy would put mail in a mailbox shaped like an arse. And btw, do you remember a show where actors would portray the organs of a living person, and things like say, a splinter in a hand, would translate into them dealing with a huge piece of wood lodged in their living spaces?

WAT EEN LEUK PROGRAMMA ZEG. SJONGEJONGEJONGEJONGEJONGEJONGEJONGEJONGEJONGE...

Jason

chasing a bee
Well, yeah, you're right on the money. Pretty cool to be got straight off the bat like that, to the point that I actually suspected the loose lips of either SMT or Metallix. Any particular reason you thought it was me baby?
Like I said, it just popped in my head when I saw the pic. I'm either very intuitive or very lucky.
I dunno Calis, you seem like a wannabe-badass. Baby Arm would fuck you up.
There's no way I'd ever lay a hand on Calis. Where would I get my fashion cues from?
I can vaguely remember an intro where some guy would put mail in a mailbox shaped like an arse. And btw, do you remember a show where actors would portray the organs of a living person
So....the Dutch are the Japanese of Europe?

And SMT should put kris over Todd's head.

JrK

Prophet
baby arm said:
So....the Dutch are the Japanese of Europe?

Now that you mention it... There's a lot to say about that. We are (still) the most progressive in terms of sex, (soft) drugs and other 'liberated' values like abortion (even though lately that stuff is being toned down). :cool:

Then again, most Dutch people are very down to earth, especially about these things. They value the pragmatic value of it all way more than the ideals behind or against them. (aside from an anti-christian mindset)

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
Whoa, Japanese are now "liberated" and "progressive"? lol

Most Europeans are anti-christian. It requires no effort yet makes you feel good about yourself. Being anti-Muslim, on the contrary, not only makes you have to dislike people who aren't white (blasphemy) but can lead to actual consequences.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
Back on topic, who do we need to get Jasede to blow in order to get Nico unbanned? I had assumed that his sentence was commuted along with pooper's.

SlavemasterT

Arcane
The Walkin' Tard said:
What about Naked Lunch? He was dumbfucked as well.
I understand NL's ban, since he used his admin status to pull an inside-job hostile takeover and vandalization of the site. What I've been arguing is that his henchmen were unable of independently causing any harm and that their participation was opportunistic and symbolic, and not worthy of perma-bans.

Joe Krow

Erudite
Does anyone remember any of the censor inserts they used that day? I wanted to recreate a post just for nostalgia's sake but I don't remember the the tags. There was something about bees and some author. I think KC was replaced by something as was NL. The letter N maybe? Anyone recall?

Self-Ejected

aweigh

Self-Ejected
Pooper made it so that 'RPG' was automatically replaced with FAGGOT

it was pretty brilliant.

POOPERSCOOPER

Prophet

Thats a post that will represent some of the word filters that were put in place. Many people think that put in word filters is equivalent to hacking the site and stealing secret data.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
What happened to the Codex was an attack by terrorists who don't treasure or value our way of life. We thwarted them thanks to George Bush and the War on Terror.

911 :never forget:

Fez

Erudite
Pooper is a true patriot.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom