Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

A special message from Uncle SV.

canakin

Cipher
BLOBERT is the only person worthy of moderating glorious Codex.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Why do we even need new moderators? It's not like they'd be able to ban prosper or andhaira alts.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
root said:
Jaesun said:
What moderator wise, is needed in the Playground currently?

just someone to keep the LP list up-to-date, really.

MicoSelva seems to be keeping the list up to date. Am I missing something?

root said:
and retardo the occasional troll LP, but those are p rare.

That's always going to happen due to our open registration policy. However if some dumbfuck goes full retard, just report the post.

root said:
would be great if mods of other forums moved the very old LPs that still exist in theirs (such as the solium inferno LP in strategy or jimbo's nick the imperial's oblivion in GRPGD) to the playground, tho.

Bump any of those LP threads, with a post like "Please move to Playground" and I'll be happy to move them there.

The Codex Playground needs a king, an emperor even! I don' know about you guys, but I say I should get the title since my LP is the most popular thing since asbestos.

On a more serious note: Yeah, I actually do think that it'd be appropriate to name some soul who actually cares about that place moderator. The "general" moderators are... ... assholes and all, but they're needed on other fronts. Having somebody like Andyman, Aarne or even that LP abandoning bastard Ghostdog (everybody who abandons a LP should be dragged into the street and shot, sarcasm) would be beneficial for the sub-forum as a whole.

So yeah. Fannyman Omnissiah, an incorporeal hound or the Finnish Fruitcake. SV approved candidates.

:rpgcodex:

Cassidy

Arcane
ban Behead those who insult Islam by claiming to follow it while asking haraam about bra sizes and having wet dreams on the mortal sin of homosexuality!

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Andhaira, why do you still post here? I mean, you've completely broken character at this point. Just give up and go find some other forum to troll.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Xor said:
Andhaira, why do you still post here? I mean, you've completely broken character at this point. Just give up and go find some other forum to troll.

Every time you quote, or reply or give any attention to Andharia's daily shit alt, the terrorists win.

Mortmal

Arcane
Black Cat said:
Can I be a mod?

I'll be nice and good and responsible.

Oh, then :M for freedom of speech, skyrim polls, and hardcore turn based japanese rpgs not moved into general gaming!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom