Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Age of Decadence in PC Gamer UK (again)

Shoelip

Arbiter
Atrokkus said:
BUMBUMBOOMBOOM is VD's alt

People are always asking me if I know Vince D. Weller.

Gwendo

Augur
I just don't understand why tehy worry about what Fallout fans have to say. I guess that they are a minority, so why are they afraid about thir possible bad propaganda? Specially gaming journalists, who should not take a side, but present only both sides POVs to their readers.

Anyway, if they think it's unreasonable that Fallout fans are too demanding about the game's fidelity, claiming that Fallout 3 should be regarded in it's own merits, not compared with the other 2 games, why call it FALLOUT 3? Why not any onther name in a similar game universe? Maybe because Bethesda is greedy and wanted to get Fallout's fan base to join TES'?

Koby

Scholar
Hazelnut said:
Claw said:
If you were a true immature moron how think that acting like a thirteen year old on an internet forum is "cooo" and who abuses the Codex lenient posting rules for non-funny, non-intelligent, non-creative, ridiculessly overused joke, that somehow has managed to become a part of some kind of local e-culture, and thinks that doing so will help him be one of the "cooo" guys, that link would've been tubgirl.

Fixed.

Double fixed.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom