Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Aletheia: Return of Odysseus is an upcoming RPG retelling of Homer's Odyssey from Codexer Tavernking

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Not that I don't appreciate games based off Greek mythology, you know, considering part of my username, but I feel like the only games we ever get are based off the Odyssey. There's never been any games about Greek-Persian wars or just dealing with the city states. Even the siege of Troy and all that entails doesn't have that many games. I'm sure this will be fine though.
Well, Codex audience should be rewarded with games about Oedipus and Onan, as we're bad motherfuckers and also a bunch of wankers.

REhorror

Educated
This looks cool as heck, man, put in to the list.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom