Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ An idea for the Sports forum

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
The better idea for sport forums would be to TO POST SOME FUCKING SHIT IN THERE ONCE IN A WHILE, U FUCKFACE.
And no, that doesn't include ''proffesional wrestling'' or wyrmlordian bodybuilding spergasms.

Looks like Crispy is unwilling to put any work into his job here at RPG Codex. Is this the attitude of all the mods DU? Just gonna put this out there, from the 19th of December until the 20th of January I am completely free and would be more than willing to be in charge of taking bets and moderating for the sports forum. Since the forum isn't that busy (although it might become more active if my plan is implemented) we won't really need more than one moderator, so Crispy can be relieved of his duties. If I decide that I need help, we can recruit Jim the Dinosaur to be my deputy moderator.

What does everyone think?

I graciously accept this mandate and have converted to islam under the new name جيم الديناصور. As my own deputy I appoint Thor Kaufman, who will be allowed to assign himself two deputies to delegate as he sees fit. The sports forum will enter a new golden age under the crescent moon and sword of the prophet.

Last edited:
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
How about instead we start a brofist pool? Users can donate as many (or as few) brofists they like to it. For every brofist donated, CockTrigger is banned for an hour.

I'd donate fists to that.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
That's not something that a responsible moderator would say to someone.

Edit: Lol, CF deleted his post. It said something about Ulminati getting an erectile implact so he'd get off DU's jock. Too bad I didn't quote it.

Last edited:
Weasel
Never visited the sports forum, but wasn't kingcomrade being groomed to take over from Crispy there?

Thor Kaufman

Arcane
Zionist Agent
Looks like Crispy is unwilling to put any work into his job here at RPG Codex. Is this the attitude of all the mods DU? Just gonna put this out there, from the 19th of December until the 20th of January I am completely free and would be more than willing to be in charge of taking bets and moderating for the sports forum. Since the forum isn't that busy (although it might become more active if my plan is implemented) we won't really need more than one moderator, so Crispy can be relieved of his duties. If I decide that I need help, we can recruit Jim the Dinosaur to be my deputy moderator.

What does everyone think?

I graciously accept this mandate and have converted to islam under the new name جيم الديناصور. As my own deputy I appoint Thor Kaufman, who will be allowed to assign himself two deputies to delegate as he sees fit. The sports forum will enter a new golden age under the crescent moon and sword of the prophet.
wat

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Sports forum needs new management, someone with a proper appreciation for Cristiano Ronaldo.

1242226186_ronaldo-stunned.gif

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
That's not something that a responsible moderator would say to someone.

Edit: Lol, CF deleted his post. It said something about Ulminati getting an erectile implact so he'd get off DU's jock. Too bad I didn't quote it.

Aw. I didn't get to read his witty retort. :(

Why is CF such a coward?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom