Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Any Good PnP fuckup archive sites

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Draq, tabletop character graveyards are indeed awesome things. Here are some links:

http://rpgresearch.org/graveyard.html
http://rpggraveyard.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

An example:

Shadowrun 3ed edition, Playing 'Demolition run', one of the SR Missions, and the dwarven tech whiz and his shaman buddy were heading to the basement to place the last demolition charges. The shaman had made herself and the dwarf invisible earlier for the upper level guards, and had dropped it on herself but left it on the dwarf. They weren't aware of the troll in the basement and the troll had been warned about intruders and was lying in wait.

The shaman was at the stairs covering the rear in case they missed any, and the dwarf opened the door in normal fashion, confident in his invisibility. The troll wins in initiative, and steps into the doorway, sees the mage, drops the shotgun to waist level and opens the choke, aims and fires a burst.

Unfortunately Mr Troll's waist level is Mr Dwarf's head level. Mr troll rolls 10 successes, Mr Dwarf rolls his full combat pool plus his 1 karma dice with no successes, rolls 4 body dice and gets 4 1's, and his head basically evaporates.

:D

Luka-boy

Arcane
Those never get old :lol:

Many years ago one of my friends loved those so much he apparently rolled a character inspired by El Disgusto in a Lord of the Rings game. I never witnessed it, but later I was told by two different sources that his ranger character spent the game climbing on trees and hiding in bushes or under carts to stay out of sight every single moment there wasn't any combat going on. That and molesting the GM's sister's character.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
El Disgusto: "Shouldn't the captain roll to see if he notices me? I am a ninja after all."

:lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom