Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter ARCHANICA - Mecanotechnics Handbook: The last power source for 3.5

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
Now that there's an SRD for 5E, will you make a 5E version?

Archanica

Literate
Now that there's an SRD for 5E, will you make a 5E version?
That's hard to tell, if we count it took about 10 years to do this version and now I have actual adult responsibilities, it would probably take me 10 years more to adapt everything to a new system and we don't know how long 5th Edition will live, maybe when I finished we're already dealing with the 6Th Edition SRD, ha ha.

To me, the right thing in this moment is to release what we have been working for 10 years. If there's support of our audience, we con go to adapt for 5th Edition for sure (and it's going to take lots of time anyway), but right now we have no idea if there's an audience out there actually interested enough in our work to see if spending another decade in the works will be worth it...

Archanica

Literate
IMPORTANT.

Dear Audience:

We're still calculating the costs for the funding and it's more than USD$10,000, which we guess can be a hard goal to reach.
So, we're considering to propose a stripped down version of the MECANOTECHNICS HANDBOOK instead, with less material and less pages (right now it's 530 pages), to make sure we roach our goal.
It could be a letdown but we're insecure about because we don't see a response to the project.

Tell me, what do you think? The clock keeps moving... YOUR OPINION IS VITAL FOR THIS PROJECT.

(The image below corresponds to the FULL EDITION material)

ohTlRsk.png

CONTENT INDEX FOR THE FULL EDITION:

aUMyotA.png

Archanica

Literate
YRgmGhZ.png

Our INDIEGOGO project has finally launched!

https://igg.me/at/archanica

Take a look to everything we offer, download our SAMPLE PACK and pledge if you feel like!

You have any question? Feel free to ask. Give us your suggestions. Help us to spread the news about ARCHANICA and suscribe to www.facebook.com/archanica for updates and extra sneak peeks about the MECANOTECHNICS HANDBOOK.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom