Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Auto ignore entire kodex by default suggestion

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
Honestly, who the fuck is stupid enough to send DU PMs unless you think it's very, very important? Don't wake the dragon.

Lancehead

Liturgist
Uhm,
The Rules (tm) said:
Complaints: If you have a complaint you wish to make against a Moderator because they're being too much of a Nazi moving threads or they Retardo'd your post or whatever, feel free to raise your issue with the Administrators either directly via conversation or publicly via a thread in Site Feedback. Please be advised that if it seems you're being a miserable shitcock about it, we may just ban you instead. As a word of advice, if you are serious about your issue, start a conversation and if you don't really care what happens, post in Site Feedback.

LundB

Mistakes were made.
Honestly, who the fuck is stupid enough to send DU PMs unless you think it's very, very important? Don't wake the dragon.

Well, it got Bruticis undiscouraged and nothing bad came of it, so uh, tbh I'm not seeing the stupid here.

CreamyBlood

Arcane
I think there's a youtube video tutorial that walks you through the process on how to PM in XenForo if your having trouble figuring it out.

muckguppy

Prophet
I think codex is the best it's ever been.

How'd I get here?

What's the fucking point of this.

Go and be creative. Drink lots of water and eat vegetables and proteins.

Luzur

Good Sir
huh, is this why the ignore function is off?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom