Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Avatars: Newcomer, Perihelion, Chaos Engine

zeitgeist

Magister

Alright, jumping on the recent avatar bandwagon. This pack contains party portraits from Newcomer (that soon-to-be-rereleased 20-years-in-development C64 RPG), some portraits from Chaos Engine (come on, it has... an item shop and character stats!), and what I think should be the entire selection of party portraits from Perihelion (I'm not sure if you get a different selection of portraits by changing any other options apart from race, if there are any I missed, please tell me and I'll capture those too), as well as some other Perihelion images. They're either original size or have been resized to 2x or 4x to preserve the pixel art where possible (impossible in case of some images that needed to be downsized unfortunately).

All in all there should be: 75 Newcomer avatars in 72x68, 7 Chaos Engine avatars in 80x80, 6 Chaos Engine avatars in 100x100, 42 Perihelion avatars in 96x100, and 29 Perihelion avatars in 74x100.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3syn63qbl7v0jo3

edit: preview thumbnails

CreamySpinach

Educated
This has nothing to do with the Movie Avatar . Your title says this is the Avatar expansion.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
The Bitmap Brothers did a superb job with the Chaos Engine sprites and backgrounds. I love specially the dittering and the palette they used. The greenish/violet hue in the shadows looks incredibly cool. I fucking love pixel art.

:gfxwhore:

made

Arcane
Ye they had that distinct art style that let you immediately know you're playing a BB game. Fucking Cadaver puts games released today to shame in terms of detail and atmosphere.

I approve of any Amiga avatars, rpg or otherwise.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom