Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ban Andharia

Shall we?

• Yes, please

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • No, it's racist to stand in the way of Islam

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • I am without faith because I think I'm smart

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

Kukulkan

Learned
DarkUnderlord, why do you nuke posters now rather than just a simple ban?

Yea any post from du that is even remotely edgy turns everyone here into bootlickers

omg du u so smart

Not so smart you remember the policy that was implemented months ago, about banning people who make ban people threads in site feedback however

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Yea any post from du that is even remotely edgy turns everyone here into bootlickers
That's not true. Sometimes it results in whiny anti-edgy posters trying to be edgy themselves by retorting that they're too edgy. :smug:

Glyphwright

The turban has left any pretense of sociability and is openly preaching our destruction and conversion to the jinn religion. There's only way way to deal with people like that, and it's called - "you will be missed".
I sometimes marvel at the elegance and fluidity of my own posts. An average mind does not express itself in such ways.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
The only thing fluid about your posts is that they're a lot like diarrhea.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom