Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News BioWare Working on Small Secret Project with Failbetter Games

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
Then check the site. L0L

Not that i really care sicne the game looks rather meh.

It's Bioware. Of course you care.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"You know it's gonna be better than NWN... Teddy."

Is that supposed to shock and awe me? It doesn't.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
"Gaiders Mourn"
Pledge £2,000 or more
3 backers Limited (2 left of 5)
The Pioneer’s Pack: Every single other reward on this list. All of them. And leave your mark in the world: design an island! Work with the Failbetter team to design a unique location in the game, with its own history and narrative. This can bear your name if you like (e.g., Smith's Landing).
so gaider pledged for the highest tier and over talks with the guys about his island the cooperation on the new top sekrit project happened. if anyone ever needed proof that kickstarter is evil, this is it.

Rake

Arcane
"Gaiders Mourn"

"A desolate rock in the middle of nowhere, it has become the place where thousands of deviants meet and romance each other. It has an uncanny resemblance to a giant bald head.
It gets it's name due to the legend of the ghost of a bald man riding a cock unicorn appearing with the mist, mourning his loss of hair"

Last edited:

Angthoron

Arcane
I gotta say, if Failbetter asked BioWare's assistance with the writing of authentic romances, it's really like someone'd ask Sapkowski to help write an authentic teenage girl character.

eremita

Savant
I gotta say, if Failbetter asked BioWare's assistance with the writing of authentic romances, it's really like someone'd ask Sapkowski to help write an authentic teenage girl character.
Ciri is great, fuck off.

Angthoron

Arcane
Ciri is great, fuck off.
Mm, nope. It's a very inconsistently written character and certainly the weakest entry in the later novels. Starts out okay, though. If you like her throughout the entire series, that's cool, but keep in mind that people also like Eragon and BioWare's romances.

crawlkill

Kill all boxed game owners. Kill! Kill!
Wait, I thought this was their own project announced long ago, and that Bioware was supposed to be working with them on a different game.

Yeah, Sunless Sea isn't this Bioware collaboration. This is a project of their own they kickstarted quite a while ago. Unless Bioware got interested for some reason and offered a partnership afterwards? Who knows. But I don't think SS is what we're hearing about here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom