Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Blocking function like twister.

Beans00

Augur

You also said that Kasparov is low IQ because "disagrees with me", true Mensa tier logic.

1. Mensa sucks and they still wouldn't let you in.

2. I've been to sao paulo and rio and they were some of the shittiest places I've ever seen, I flat out don't believe any parts of brazil are nicer. You aren't fooling me with random youtube videos from uruguay.

3. Kasparov is a fraud, he is promoted specifically to appeal to people like you. You don't watch chess or know anything about chess you literally just googled 'highest iq chess player'. You probably looked up Bobby Fischer 'oh he's too edgy' so you found the most overrated nobody who built a career about being an inoffensive cuckold.

Hag

Arbiter
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
Real savant in math/science but terrible memory zero common sense and functionally retarded socially.
I have a friend with tested high-IQ who is a freaking genius relation-wise, playing people like fools and scoring any girl he desires. I've seen him pulling some moves and it's something else, he is too fast for you to react. On the other hand he has a terrible, terrible sense of direction. I guess you can't have it all.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
2. I've been to sao paulo and rio and they were some of the shittiest places I've ever seen, I flat out don't believe any parts of brazil are nicer. You aren't fooling me with random youtube videos from uruguay.

São Paulo and Hell de Janeiro are trash places to live. However, Judging Brazil for SP/Hell de Janeiro is like judging USA for LA/NY. Lady Error is German and I believe that she visited the South a bit. That city is Curitiba.

is promoted specifically to appeal to people like you. You don't watch chess or know anything about chess you literally just googled 'highest iq chess player'

Nope. My first contact with him was at college. A professor talked about IBM Deep Blue vs Kasparov, my professor talked about how amazing Kasparov is. After seeing many interviews with him and his predictions about RU proving right, I started to idolize him. Only recently I learned about the "bad" involving him. Still follow him but don't admire him as much anymore.

Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
I have a friend with tested high-IQ who is a freaking genius relation-wise, playing people like fools and scoring any girl he desires. I've seen him pulling some moves and it's something else, he is too fast for you to react. On the other hand he has a terrible, terrible sense of direction. I guess you can't have it all.
All of that in his life and yet he can never be a man because of that one flaw, unfortunate

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
Due to nature of this forum and the fact that someone other than staff can make a game thread that is then used as official release thread, and due to ignore function removing the thread content to see, even if you use the light ignore function without "remove all" option, it's very annoying to not see a game thread because you ignored someone. Make ignore allow you to see threads made by the ignored person, but don't show that person post/posts.

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
Oh no, Grauken put me on ignore.
31626d.jpg

Beastro

Arcane
So I go to this thread and skip to the back only to see people arguing about chess players and Brazilian slums.

Part of the charm of this place is how "Site Feedback" is just another way of saying "Drama Sub-Forum".

:love:

Stavrophore

Most trustworthy slavic man
Patron
Vatnik
Strap Yourselves In
What if we could have ignore function work on certain subforum basis? Like i don't want to read certain obnoxious people in my politic threads, but otherwise they might have acceptable taste in RPGs so i would still like to read their posts in RPG/Games forums.

Cryomancer

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yep. Be able to ignore people only in certain subforum would be great. I dont have a very long ignore list. I only ignore people who are unable to talk that repeat the same insult over, rate spammers and people extremely arrogant and dumb at the same time

Some people insult me a lot but are incredible funny. Our maoist landlord is the most iconic example. He is a living caricature of a vatnik.

For a guy with anime avatar, Daniel Fraga, a 146 iq guy who uses linux from scratch since early 00s and made at least 100 millions investing but got persecuted by the state and used crypto to protect everything that he has is stupid. For him, Daniel should just have lost everything and become homeless because media said that crypto is bad.

darkpatriot

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
I disapprove of this proposed version of ignoring.

If you want to ignore someone, that is a personal admission of weakness. But your weakness should not impact the forum experience of others.

My forum freedoms shouldn't end where someone else's forum feelings begin.

Tarkleigh

Learned
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming!
I have been meaning to ask for quite some time: Is Twister a real thing or is this some (intentional?) misspelling of Twitter?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom