Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

BROS MY FIGHT NGHT CHAMPORIO REVIEW

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
ALLRIGHT BROS I AM A HUGE BOXING GAME FAN PLAYED TONS OF THEM I AM A SUPER SUCKER FOR BOXING GAMES

FIRST COOL THIN IS THAT THERE IS A STORY MODE OH YEAH HERP DREP FUCK A DOG WHATEVER BUT IT IS SORTA COOL BEST THING IS DIFFERENT FIGHTING SITUATIONS SERIOUSLY THE PRISON BAREKNUCK EL SHIT IS MORE FUN THAN MOST OF THE OTHER FIGHTIN G

BROS THE CONTROLS ARE GOOD THEIR ARE BUTTONS FOR DOG FUCKERS AND THE RIGHT STICK SHIT WIHTHV WORKS WELL AND EASIER TO CONTROL THAN THE PREVIOUS STICK TWISTING SHIT

THE WEIRD COUNTER SHIT IS BETTER YOU DODGE WEAVE OR BLOCK GOOD YOU THROUGH A COUNTER THEIR IS NO DIRECTIONS TO THE BLOCK SCHEME AND LEANING ONLY LETS YOU DODGE A LITTLE TIMING SHIT GETS YOU THE BEST RESULTS IF YOU CAN PREDICT A MOTHERICER WILL THROW A PUNCH YOU CAN NAIL HIM

STILL TO MANY KNOCKLOUTS THOUGH I PLAYED A BRAWLER IN MY LEGACY GOAROUND LOTS OF STUN PUNCHES WHICH ARE EASY TO PUT A MOTHERVUCKER DOWN AND IT SEEMS GOING TO A DECISION MEANS MOSLTLY A LESS AGGGRSSSIVE PLAYSTYLE STELL NEED MORE TIME TO FEEL THIS OUT

THE CAREER MODE IS FUN AND A LITTLE DIFFERNET THAN BEFORE IUT IS HARDER TO MANAGE STATS OR PREDICT OPPONENTS BECUASE YOU HAVE SKILL AND ATHLETICKMSM AND DIFFERENT WAYS TO TRAIN THEM THAT SOMETIMES CROSSOVER A BUT

YOU SPEND MONEY FOR BETTER TRAINING CAMPS AND NEED TO BALANCE REST AND TRAINING BUT THE ANNOYIUNG THING IS YOU HAVE LESS FLEXIBI9IOLY IN SCHEDULING FIGHTS THAN THE LAST ONE

AS FAR AS INSTANT FIGHTS WITH RANKED BOXERS I OPLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF TYSON ALI LOTS OF FUN AND GOOD TIMES MOSTLY ALI OUTPUNCHING THE SHIT OUT OF TYSON AND TYSON SOMETINMES GETTING MORE LUCKY WIHT ONESHOTS WITH EITHER ME OR CPU ON ONE SIDE OR ANOTHER

OH YEAH CORNER MINIGAMES ARE DONE

BROS MAYBE NOT WORHT IT IF HAVE THE LAST ONE AND ONLY SORTA LIKED IT B UT IF YOU ARE A BOXING GAME FAN I THINSINCK IT IS GOOD ENOUGH JUMP TO GET THIS SINCE THEY DONT SOPAM THE SHIT LIKE MADDEN EVERY YEAR

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom