Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crispy™ Crispy lies

Should Crispy lie?

• Yes

• Kingcomrade

Results are only viewable after voting.

MLMarkland

Arcane
Developer
Crispy lied
05A624E2-86E8-4FF7-A451-89F84AFA4A6C.jpeg

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
There is no lie. You wanted to be able to post in Retardo Land, and the only way for any of us to do so is to have our content Retardo'd, so I granted your wish!

Honestly, Mr. Markland, you really ought to consider using your noodle a little more vigorously. Do you smoke weed or something?

Twiglard

Poland Stronk
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
I don't think anyone can post in retardoland without bringing out the thread back onto a normal forum.

Kev Inkline

Arcane
Patron
A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Codex admins always kowtoing to devs, now granting special posting privileges. :outrage:

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
There is no lie. You wanted to be able to post in Retardo Land, and the only way for any of us to do so is to have our content Retardo'd, so I granted your wish!
Aw trying to emulate Dork Underpants

Just be yourself

Atlantico

unida e indivisible
Patron
Undisputed Queen of Faggotry Vatnik In My Safe Space
Make the Codex Great Again!
@crispy you should change your goddam handle then, instead of actually using your real name as your handle (badly spelled, but w/e)

My name is actually Anton Lan Tico. Oh perhaps I shouldn't have used that as my handle!! OH NO

You are officially as smart as Cryomancer who used V**tor (fill in the blanks, could be anything!) as his original handle and then went crying about it.

edit: why did you confirm it to me, I had no idea what your actual name was

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom