Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Crymachina - FURYU's latest craziness

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In

Didn't know this was even a thing until today. It probably would have taken me a couple of days to notice, but I caught it nice and early.
Thanks Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi.

Mega-edgy game more similar to Crystar than Monark. Seems to be something between Elfen Lied, The Matrix, Scarlet Nexus and Nier Automata.

Real time battling. Feels pretty smooth.

Seems more polished and higher budget than both Caligula Effect 2 and Monark from the get go. We'll see how good it ends up being.

Great Japanese VO, godly music as usual - these guys never fail me when it comes to music.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Finished at 19 hours.
1,000,000% Furyu's best game.
Doesn't even compare to anything else they've made before (aside from Crystar, thematically).
Play it.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Is this a yuri game?

Yeah. I wish Steam wouldn't allow those users to tack on those shitty political tags, but it's definitely a yuri game. Nothing explicit though, just banter and light flirting.

Elttharion

Learned
Is this a yuri game?

Yeah. I wish Steam wouldn't allow those users to tack on those shitty political tags, but it's definitely a yuri game. Nothing explicit though, just banter and light flirting.
Thanks for the info. Any game with even a hint of yuri gets marked as LGB on steam, which sucks. There should be a separate tag for yuri games on steam, imo, and the LGB + tag should be reserved for games with a major focus on homo activism or stuff like that.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Thanks for the info. Any game with even a hint of yuri gets marked as LGB on steam, which sucks. There should be a separate tag for yuri games on steam, imo, and the LGB + tag should be reserved for games with a major focus on homo activism or stuff like that.

All game tags on Steam are provided by users, even users who don't own the game can tag. There isn't much we can do or expect to change, the people who tag everything with the political letters are numerous and supported by Valve's moderation.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Jermu

You compared this game to Monark. I said on the first post that it's nothing like Monark, which is a fact truer than saying than saying the sky's blue.
You think I won't engage, but I made this account specifically to engage.

You're lying.
Post 'em.

eawease.png

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Now that we've bulldozed Jermu's lies, let's continue with some of the music from the game that Jermu hates - one of the strongest selling points of Crymachina.

Jermu

Arbiter
Patron
fake Rean

you reading comprehension is really shit.
first you mention I never said any positive things in trails thread when literally my 2 previous posts mentioned Kuro 1 was better than any cs game.
Im more than happy if you dont read my messages but at least try to criticize what I said not what you think I said. 3 times in a row now so its pretty obnoxious or masterful trolling :-D

Secondly I did not compare Monark to this game I only mentioned it because it was the last game I played from this developer

i9Vm0On.png

"Same as with Monark" refers to testing both games for couple of hours before concluding they are shit.

I did not say "it is same as Monark" or more specifically "it is the same game as Monark".

Also I dont have this game in my computer anymore why would I, not sure about save files. I did not have any plans to touch this game ever again.

I would prefer not to continue this any further its not very interesting and doubt others want to read more of this.

Rean

Head Codexian Weeb
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
fake Rean

you reading comprehension is really shit.
first you mention I never said any positive things in trails thread when literally my 2 previous posts mentioned Kuro 1 was better than any cs game.
Im more than happy if you dont read my messages but at least try to criticize what I said not what you think I said. 3 times in a row now so its pretty obnoxious or masterful trolling :-D

Secondly I did not compare Monark to this game

i9Vm0On.png

"Same as with Monark" refers to testing both games for couple of hours before concluding they are shit.

I did not say "it is same as Monark" or more specifically "it is the same game as Monark".

I would prefer not to continue this any further its not very interesting and doubt others want to read more of this.

I think others would love to read more of this; in fact, this forum feeds off of drama.

Verbatim, you "played it for a few hours".
I don't think you've ever touched this game.
Post your playtime in the form of screenshots, liar.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom