Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Review Divine Divinity is pretty darn good according to RPGWatch

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"I would put it more at 60% which is failing."

O RLY? Your math sucks. 60% = fail... L0L

"^ well if you get past the starting area you'd be able to see the actual game.

"i can't play more than 30 minutes, what's so good about it" - how about the possibly 100+ hours of content you're not seeing?

The first dungeon isn't even that bad really, i dread the orc caves in nwn2 insanely more than that."

YEAH, YEAH, WHATEVS. I laugh at this. "The part of the game YOU played sucks; but just 10 minutes after you quit the game is awesome." HAHAHAHA!

"Please help me try to understand how is NWN OC 75% and Div Div 85%?"

Actually, he's claiming that the OC is 60%. I white wash his opiniojn thoguh because he's udner the mistaken impression that SOu is better. or worse, Divine Diabloity is actually better. L0L

Relayer71

Liturgist
Volourn said:
"I would put it more at 60% which is failing."
O RLY? Your math sucks. 60% = fail... L0L

Ok then I give it a 59%. Ok, now it's failing. You must be thrilled.

I'm not a teacher and NWN isn't my student, as far as I'm concerned and as it relates to RPGs a 60% is failing.

Murk

Arcane
Volourn said:
YEAH, YEAH, WHATEVS. I laugh at this. "The part of the game YOU played sucks; but just 10 minutes after you quit the game is awesome." HAHAHAHA!

Hardly, i played through that part too - it just doesn't bug me as much as other people apparently, and considering its just a single dungeon crawl - the real game comes after it, after you leave aleroth, though even aleroth has some stuff to do in it.

then again responding to you is the rough equivalent of putting my dick in a blender.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"relates to RPGs a 60% is failing."

L0L Random numbers. I say any game that doesn't reach 99% fails. L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L

"rough equivalent of putting my dick in a blender."

Good thing you don't have a dick.

"the real game comes after it"

L0L The 'real' game.

Murk

Arcane
Volourn said:
"rough equivalent of putting my dick in a blender."

Good thing you don't have a dick.

"the real game comes after it"

L0L The 'real' game.

LOLOL DUDEW YOU AR ESOLFUNNY LOLOLOL AIDS OLOLOLOL

Relayer71

Liturgist
Volourn said:
"relates to RPGs a 60% is failing."
L0L Random numbers. I say any game that doesn't reach 99% fails. L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L0L

How old are you? I'm curious. You seem like a spoiled little cunt of a child, always arguing for the sake of arguing and never really saying anything but "LOL".

I think NWN fried your brain.
Get laid. Or hugged. Or something.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
But...but...you've been posting here for 5 years...

Thrasher

Erudite
He meant his emotional not physical age.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom