Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Don't Scream, or you are a fag.

orcinator

Liturgist
Was going to make a joke about making an MP FPS called "don't scream the niggerword" but then I remember that modern MP games already have slur recognition that automatically bans you.

911 Jumper

Educated

"I've never seen aliens before, therefore I know with 100% certainty that they don't exist".

I suppose you don't play mods too with that mentality? Oh wait you're 100% consolefag which is inexcusable in this modern wasteland. What games are you playing if not indie? The vast majority of mid-high budget Xbone/PS5 games are trash.

Start with modern classics like Hollow Knight, Darkwood, Everspace, Synthtik and more for indie. Most are available on your overpriced, restricted PC called an xbox or whatever.

Start with a TC like Ashes: Afterglow to get a further taste of the obsoleteness of modern high budget "pros".
Sorry I forgot to reply to this.
When I joined this forum, I said that I am strictly console only. I mostly play PS1 to 360 era games (more of the latter though). Haven't played any games past the PS3/360 generation because I stopped buying new consoles. Indies just haven't been my thing. I'd rather play old games made by dev teams with a good budget.

I am tempted to grab a Steam Deck, though. If I do it'll mean I will finally be jumping onto Steam, so maybe I will explore indie games at some point.

Thanks for the recommendations, anyway. I'll keep them in mind (As a new-ish member I still have no access to Reactions so can't upvote your post).

Stella Brando

Arcane
The statistics show that computer owners will talk a big game about the PC experience, and then go home and play Counter-Strike 2 and Minecraft.

Ash

Arcane
Yup. Monocled gamers are an absolute minority.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom