Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DotA 2

Multi-headed Cow

Not really my cup of tea, but some of you bros might be interested.
http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news/ad ... ced-today/

Kinda unrelated to DotA 2 but something that struck me as interesting, the mention of the "Unlocked" Steam, which apparently was mailed to 'em. Makes me wonder if there IS an "Oh shit Valve is closing release a copy of Steam that can play installed Steam backups without phoning home" version already exists.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
If this is real, great! Having said that there's no real proof this is real.

Anyways, the way I view it League of Legends needs to release updates to bring it ahead of DotA 2 on its release. Valve should also strongly consider going free to play since they need to reclaim the massive amount of DotA players that went to LoL, and a lot of those players are already quite invested both financially and timewise into that game.

Either way, looks like HoN is fucked, lolol

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
If it isn't free I doubt it will cost more than $10 -- they want to milk the cash shop.

Multi-headed Cow

Yeah. Though to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's free and includes all the heroes and they just sell hats for it. Since it's not their ONLY source of income they could be pretty generous with it pretty easily, and from what I've heard from LoL players, DotA-type players are all in favor of buying hats.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
WOW BRO THIS IS SHIT AND YOU ARE A SHIT EATING SHIT PERSON FOR POSTING ABOUT IT

THEY DONT MAKE OLDSCHOOL GAKES LIKE HALO ANYMORE

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
BRO WHY WON'T YOU LET ME INTERVIEW YOU BRO THE REAL BROS OUT THERE NEED TO KNOW THE BRO-TRUTH ABOUT THE MAN BEHIND THE BRO.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BRO ID DIDNT THINKG YOU WERE SERIOUS PM ME IF YOU ARWER REALLY SERIOUS LOLOLLOLLOL

THIS GAME SMELLS LIJE OLD BALLS

LOLLOLOLLOL DEBATE THAT YOU ARE ALL FAGS

meh

Educated
I am spraying cum already... Can't wait

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom