Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Dragon Age review that doesn't really say much

• Thread starter Multi-headed Cow
  • Start date

Multi-headed Cow

What it says positive isn't particularly informative though. All the information he mentions is preview material, and the actual review bit boils down to "Yeah so I like this game it's pretty cool".

No new shit music and mention of good combat is promising though, yeah.

Who gives a shit? That mainstream review doesn't mean anything to me. The game will be far too juvenile for my incredibly refined tastes. I take my games seriously. I'll be playing Mount&Blade.

MetalCraze

Arcane
And GameInformer knows a whole lot about good combat. Even though judging by gameplay videos combat is a terrible piece of shit.

Multi-headed Cow said:
Correction, just noticed one good thing. "Thankfully, none of the crappy metal from the trailers made the final cut"
What's good about this? It isn't like it was planned to be there in the first place.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
IdiosyncraticEdgyOpinion said:
Who gives a shit? That mainstream review doesn't mean anything to me. The game will be far too juvenile for my incredibly refined tastes. I take my games seriously. I'll be playing Mount&Blade.

No one cares what you think.

Felix

Arcane
The visuals are impressive, though not exactly top-of-the-line. The artistic design conveys the ancient fantasy setting well

ancient fantasy where everyone look like apes and blood everywhere, truly gritty.

Self-Ejected

BlitzKitchen

Self-Ejected
Patron
Codex 2012
IdiosyncraticEdgyOpinion said:
http://forums.bioware.com/login/oops.html

In order to do this you need to be logged in
Please Login

This feature is inaccessible unless you are logged in. Please type in your Player/Community Name and Password to log in. You will be taken to the page that you were going to! Login help.
Community Name:
Password:
Remember Me
Signup For An Account

If you do not have an account, sign up for an account now! It's free and allows you greater access to all the BioWare sites.